035; 𝐢'𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞

KISS YOU

"OK- I WANNA KNOW EVERYTHING!" jack demanded harshly swinging open the door to corbyn's bedroom, startling the couple that were messing around with one another and watching tik toks, creating a weird handshake and every other weird thing they did ...

"OK- I WANNA KNOW EVERYTHING!" jack demanded harshly swinging open the door to corbyn's bedroom, startling the couple that were messing around with one another and watching tik toks, creating a weird handshake and every other weird thing they did that nobody else appreciated.

"hi jack yes i'm great thanks for asking. do you need to knock? no go ahead come right on in. that's alright no need to keep your voice down jonahs not here. sure you can steal daniels spare key to get in." corbyn deadpanned very prepared to slap the boy round the face as he began to sit up before his hand was grabbed, dragging him straight back down.

"calm down." freya rolled her eyes at her boyfriend slapping him on the shoulder as he swiftly jerked his head round to look at her.

"but-"

"-he-"

"-i-"

each time corbyn opened his mouth to speak only a singular syllable came out before his girlfriends eyebrows were drawing together in a daring motion. quietly telling him to shut up.

"freya." the brunette stuck his bottom lip out in a pout, swivelling his body as he grabbed the girls hands in his own, attempting to have her side with him.

"no." the brunette bluntly replied as corbyn just stared before dropping her hands and turning away from her in a moody manor, the couple now facing jack who was stood there with furrowed brows.

"what the- you know what i don't even wanna know." he began talking before shaking his head and deciding against it. it wasn't worth it.

"started in august. we've been sneaking around yadda yadda yadda we kissed we fucked we've liked eachother for two years now we're dating happy?" corbyn summed up with an excruciatingly bored look on his face as he did so, finding it extremely amusing as jack didn't know what to say but his mouth kept opening and closing like a fish.

"that was the worst way to explain anything ever." freya un-amusingly deadpanned as she stared at corbyn momentarily before making a move to stand up and leave.

"no baby-" corbyn reached out managing to grab the girls waist and drag her back down so she fell onto his lap.

"and- i'm being held hostage."

"yeah i don't wanna know anymore you can just text me later." jack awkwardly nodded his head with pursed lips as he began walking backwards until he reached the doorway, disappearing down the hallway before remembering he needed to shut the door and running back to quickly do so before disappearing once more.

"and that is how i get rid of our friends so we can be alone." the brunette boy smugly smiled, twisting his girlfriend round so that she was then straddling him, placing his hands on her hips and rubbing his thumbs in circular motions knowing she loved it when he did so.

"but what if i didn't want to be alone." freya smirked tilting her head to the side, mustering up the most innocent look she could knowing that corbyn would give into her straight away.

"but i want to be alo-"

"did you know my mom knows about us. did i tell you about that?" freya blurted out suddenly as she twisted her rings around her fingers briefly looking up at corbyn almost as an apology for interrupting him.

"what no?" the boy retracted his head suddenly as he processed the words. "when did this happen?"

"she was texting me the other day and told me she knew something so obviously i told her about how daniel almost set kobe on fire cause i assumed that's what she was talking about." frey nonchalantly shrugged.

corbyn hummed as he waited for his girlfriend to continue. of course he knew about daniel almost setting kobe on fire. he was there. he wasn't supposed to be, and daniel didn't know about it neither did christian nor tyler. but he was certainly there. patiently awaiting freya to join him back in bed for cuddles before she came in laugh crying with a video of daniel almost murdering his poor dog.

"then she started freaking out so i realised it wasn't about kobe being set on fire. el oh el sorry daniel he's gonna get shouted at later." the girl found amusement in the fact her brother would get screamed at for almost accidentally killing his dog.

"anyway." she sung. "then she told me about how she has known about us for like literally ever cause we fucking suck about being secretive- i beg to differ cause the boys still don't know minus shorty mc ramen head who just left." corbyn let out a small snort as freyas eyes widened and she darted her gaze up to meet corbyn's who just had one hand covering his mouth.

"continue the story or no cuddles ever again."

"you could never but i'm weak and scared you will so i'll continue anyway."

"and i panicked thinking she would hate me and then she asked me why i never told her then we started talking about dickhead dog murderer and i fell asleep." freya summed up with a small smile and a simple shrug, resting her head on her boyfriends shoulder as if telling the story had gotten her all tired and taken all of her energy.

"are you seriously tired now." corbyn chuckled resting his chin on top of the girls head as he felt her nodding beneath him.

"yes." she grumpily mumbled in response like a tired toddler who was about to ask if she could be carried anywhere and everywhere she needed to go.

"your favourite shirt of mine is under the pillow and your shorts are in the top drawer of my dresser from last time you were over." corbyn began explaining softly.

"i'll get netflix up now and grab your water bottle from downstairs filling it with ice as you like and we can just chill yeah?" receiving a quick nod in response corbyn waited until freya made her way into the bathroom to change before going downstairs to get her snacks and her water bottle.

he always made sure she had food and drink because she didn't like to pause the movie unless going to the bathroom which luckily in their case was an en-suite connected to corbyn's room so she wouldn't be gone too long.

once the couple were ready they happily threw as many blankets as possible on top of them as the cuddled up with one another deciding to watch 'IT' because who doesn't love a good film about a psychotic clown who likes to prey on children?

and slowly but surely they both fell asleep, the whirring sounds of the television humming softly in the background.

AUTHORS NOTE

yo this is so trash el oh el

but hey sexies 😩😮‍💨