026; 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲

KISS YOU

"HELLO- WAIT FREY? IS THAT YOU?" daniel cautiously asked, his eyebrows shooting upwards as he heard rustling coming from the kitchen

"uh yeah." the girl replied. her teeth harshly biting at her lip, most definitely drawing blood as the girl felt the familiar metal feeling and taste seeping in her mouth.

the brunette leaned her hands back on the kitchen island. silently sighing as she glanced up at the ceiling not wanting daniel to come anywhere near her or turn on the lights in case he then saw her.

if he saw her the girl knew a ton of questions would be asked but she didn't have the energy to even think about answering them.

"oh okay- what are you doing in here at-" the seavey paused his sentence to turn on his phone him and his sister standing on opposite sides of the room and freya could make out his face shape from the light that came off the phone. "three am?"

"i just needed a drink." freya explained, harshly pressing her lips together, finally pulling her teeth away from her bottom lip at the pure amount of blood that was now in her mouth.

"alright. sorry i just thought it may have been something but i'll leave you to it." the blonde explained softly with a smile even though he couldn't be seen, the girl could hear it in his voice.

"okay."

"night frey." he began making his way back from where he once came from - his bedroom - in an attempt to finally get some sleep. "night dani."

freya patiently waited until she knew her brother was no longer there. the once silent tears falling down her face as she stood in her kitchen not so silent after letting out a strained sob before slapping her hand over her mouth to keep the noise unheard, and the silent tears came rolling once again.

her eyesight became blurry and her breathing ever so slightly uneven as freya just stood in her kitchen at three am. looking out the window and crying to herself in the hopes that nobody would notice her.

staying true to her word the girl grabbed the sleeve of her - corbyn's - hoodie, pulling the end over her hand to create a sweater paw before wiping her eyes to clear them for a moment, opening the cupboard and grabbing her water bottle so she could get a drink.

freya patiently turned on the tap, waiting for her water to be cold enough before placing her water bottle under the stream and allowing it to fill up, turning off the tap and screwing the cap back on her bottle.

"hey kobe." she let out a small laugh when the dog immediately ran towards her feet, jumping up at her bare legs and so freya bent down ever so slightly to give him attention.

it seemed as though the dog appreciated it because soon after her was following freya into her room, watching the girl shut her door before waiting until she was settled in bed and jumped on top of her.