023; 𝐢 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

KISS YOU

"MY LITTLE SWEET SURRENDER!" freya screamed as she jumped around corbyn's bedroom

"MY LITTLE SWEET SURRENDER!" freya screamed as she jumped around corbyn's bedroom. the boy sat on his bed, face filled with amusement as he looked at the girl in front of him.

after the boys had released falling as a single freya had not stopped listening to it, more so screaming it at the top of her lungs any chance she got. maybe she did it for corbyn's verse maybe she didn't. nobody would know.

"you having fun there frey?" corbyn laughed leaning back on his arms as he looked at the girl who stopped bouncing around and moved to stand directly in front of him, to which corbyn moved and placed his hands on her hips whilst looking up at her.

"very much so mr besson." she smiled beginning to run her fingers through his hair very lightly, chewing on the inside of her cheek as zach could be heard singing from the speaker.

"i'm bored." frey mumbled scrunching her face to the side as she twirled random strands of corbyn's hair around her fingers hearing him laughing from below her.

"what do you wanna do?" corbyn ran his thumbs over the girls hips, tilting his head backwards slightly so he caught freya's eye, the girl then switching her gaze to look directly at him.

"i dunno." the girl drew her eyebrows together in thought. "i told people i would go live today but i still haven't done that."

"so go live." corbyn shrugged stopping moving his thumbs momentarily to make sure the girl was paying attention to him before he would start circling them again before stopping and creating this sort of routined pattern of when to comfort her.

"but i'm with you-"

"yeah..." corbyn deadpanned pursing his lips as he slightly raised one of his eyebrows. "what's that got to do with anything?"

"i dunno i just thought you wouldn't want people asking why i'm in your room with you or spamming the comments about us because they ship us when we haven't even necessarily labelled anything between ourselves an-" the girl began to explain starting her sentence with a shrug, not being able to finish her sentence as corbyn stood up tangling his hand in the back of her hair and pressing his lips to hers.

"you've got to stop rambling sometimes." the boy pulled away with a smirk on his face but his hand still tangled in the girls hair lightly playing with the ends as her hands rested on his cheeks.

"i see that smirk- don't get cocky." freya rolled her eyes patting corbyn's cheek twice before taking her hands away from him and walking away to grab her phone.

"can i choose the music?" corbyn asked as he positioned himself so he was lying on his stomach, facing his night stand that freya had chosen she was going to place her phone on.

"mhmm." the girl hummed in agreement, taking her phone off charge and opening instagram, watching it load as she ran her hand through her hair.

"just no why dont we. i don't do promotions for the less fortunate." she joked sliding across from the story option and onto where she could choose to go live, hopping on her stomach next to corbyn and setting her phone up directly in front of the two of them ready to start the live stream.