𝟎𝟑𝟖: 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬

KISS YOU

"YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT?" corbyn stared in disbelief with his mouth hung open

"YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT?" corbyn stared in disbelief with his mouth hung open. eyes darting between his band members who all held the same look of confusion at what had just been said.

"well with the album coming out, we feel as though we need something to catch attention so that more people listen to the album." the group of management positioned in front of the boys explained placing their hands on the table as they made their point.

"so leak part of a song?" jonah suggested with an incredulous look on his face, eyebrows furrowed together.

it was no secret that none of the boys liked this plan as seen by their faces.

"leak anymore songs and you won't have an album to release." someone on the management team the boys didn't know raised an eyebrow, waiting for them to argue back knowing full well they wouldn't.

"why corbyn and not zach?" jack interjected into the conversation, crossing his arms over his chest as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"well because corbyn's older it seems more realistic that he would get into a relationship right about now-"

"hey!" zach cried out in offence.

"so get him to date freya or something? all the fans ship them!" jack practically begged, glancing at two of his band mates from the corner of his eye to gage their reactions.

it was a stupid idea. fucking stupid.

the management had decided to bring attention to the boys newest album - having a mysterious love interest be spotted in the back of promo would maintain interest and engage new and old fans back into the picture.

corbyn had been the culprit of whom was about to get a new girlfriend - the only problem being he had recently just got a girlfriend. if it was anyone else he would've avidly refused but because nobody had any idea (minus jack) that him and freya were dating, he couldn't announce it.

"it's way too suspicious if out of nowhere corbyn starts dating freya, they have no chemistry and she's daniels sister so it's an unlikely story." someone that the boys hadn't bothered to learn the name of rolled their eyes, thinking they were being ridiculous.

'unlikely my ass' corbyn thought to himself, resisting the urge to scoff and scream at the way everyone was saying him and his girlfriend had no chemistry, instead he covered his rage with a cough hoping it didn't seem too obvious that he was faking.

"how is him dating auroras sister anymore likely?" jonah queered, sitting up higher in his seat. "they don't know eachother? at least with freya you can use the whole 'spending time with eachother during album production into an unlikely love story'" the eldest boy explained.

"claiming 'we went to the beach once and fell in love' isn't gonna sell it with the fans - especially cause none of the girls follow her socials, and if you're suggesting we can't tell them - which you did earlier - then unless they get to know ariel on their own terms they aren't gonna follow her which makes it much less realistic"

"well no because to everyone but you guys, ariel and corbyn and dating for real." the same guy as earlier spoke, he was particularly beginning to get on corbyn's nerves if the brunette was going to be honest with you.

he makes up a stupid story about how him and his 'gf' had met. basically insulted his actual girlfriend and their relationship. and then acts like he's the smartest person in the room everytime he opens his mouth.

"no offence but none of the girls really like her." daniel piped in for the first time since he had entered the room, ignoring the four sets of eyes that turned to look at him in shock.

the idea of his best friend dating his girlfriends sister was a little weird he would admit, hell even he agreed that corbyn dating freya was a way more plausible story. the two of them wouldn't scream if they were placed in the same room.

but daniel knew first hand that if any of the boys were put in a room with ariel the likelihood there would be a civil conversation was extremely low.

"ignore him, he meant full offence your plan is shit." jack blurted out with a shake of his head in disbelief. safe to say he wasn't amused with the plan and didn't think he ever would be, what was the point of hiding how he truly felt about the scenario.

"look-" jonah interrupted raising a hand before anybody could shout "- could you just consider having him date freya, or perhaps not dating anyone at all? we should be liked for our music not because there's a change in our love life, if the fans can't appreciate our sound are they really our fans?" he incredulously asked as the management team looked at him as if he had grown three heads then and there.

"jonah, i'm gonna be honest, the lack of music and the year long hiatus has lost you attention, the loss of attention means a loss of money and it's not cutting it right now-" someone began to argue with the boy.

"we don't care about the money? this is our music we're literally just trying to express how we feel and send messages out into the world - why does it matter how much it makes us, as long as we enjoy it and other people enjoy it who cares? we still earn a healthy living wage." zach furrowed his eyebrows with a frown resting on his lips as four heads around him nodded in agreement.

"look this isn't up for debate, either corbyn dates ariel or we have to start a proper scandal." the same dickhead from earlier explained as he began pacing furiously.

"what kind of scandal? that corbyn's single!" jack threw his arm up in the air in a fit of rage.

"this wasn't an option. corbyn you're dating ariel. a meetings been scheduled for you two on sunday to talk about backstories and things. you five can't tell anyone about this stunt got it?" the band stared in silence unamused with the scenario at hand.

"now go make yourselves useful somewhere." they were all dismissed, shoving their chairs backwards and storming out the room. one particular band member walking at a much more rapid pace than the others because he had somewhere very important to be.

and a girlfriend to speak to.

AUTHORS NOTE

ello ello
i'm alive lol - exam season is stressful as
but i promise i haven't abandoned y'all

st4 brought back my steve harrington faze
so anyone want a steve book when i'm done
with exams?