027; 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

KISS YOU

"FREYA- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" corbyn stopped dead in his tracks as he walked into his girlfriends bedroom, drawing his eyebrows together in confusion and pursing his lips as he tried to figure out what was happening

"i'm moisturising-" the girl scrunched her lips to the side, as she glanced up from her legs to send the boy a small smile before continuing on with her activity.

she had gotten out of the shower, brushing her hair and putting on one of corbyn's shirts he had left round her house and her nike pros, moving to sit down and moisturise from where she had shaved her legs minutes prior.

"why?" the boy stood there with a dumbfounded look on his face truly not understanding a single thing happening.

"so i have smooth legs you dumbass." freya rolled her eyes. "come sit." she patted the spot on the bed next to her as corbyn shrugged ever so slightly before sitting there.

"mkay now give me your hand." the girl held her own out waiting for corbyn to place his down which he did, and freya bought it down to her shin placing it there and letting him feel the skin ever so slightly.

"holy shit that's smooth." corbyn smiled through a laugh as a shocked expresssion appeared on his face, glancing up to meet eyes with freya who just nodded her head and gestured that he could keep going while she did the other leg.

"how did you-"

"you didn't think i was born out the womb with a pre done brazilian and shaved legs did you?" the girl shook her head ever so slightly, glancing up as she met eyes with corbyn and the pair sent each other smiles before slowly averting their gazes.

"you wanna tell me why you called crying last night?" the brunette boy broke the comfortable silence, a solemn tone in his voice - one that showed he wasn't pressuring her he was just genuinely worried.

"just the hate i guess." freya mumbled putting her moisturiser pot away preparing to lie down on her bed before corbyn guided her towards him, placing her head in his lap as he fiddled with the ends of her hair for comfort.

"it's not like i thought there would be none because i did obviously and i've gotten it before. last night there was just so much more of it- maybe it's because people are noticing that we're spending time together and they don't want us to because they're fan girls i mean they obviously want to date you corbyn and they saw us and-" freya rambled on, corbyn rolling his eyes to himself before leaning down and pressing his lips to hers.

"what have i told you?" he pulled away whispering ever so slightly as he looked at his girlfriend with an 'i told you so' look as a reminder of all the times this exact scenario had happened before.

"shut up." freya groaned rolling over ever so slightly and covering her face with her hands before completely rolling off of corbyn's lap and lying on her back staring up at the ceiling with a blank expression on her face.

"okay come on!" corbyn stood up holding his hand out in front of freya waiting for her to grab it and when she didn't he leant down to grab her hands and pulled the girl up into a sitting position anyway.

"corbs no stop why- where are we going!" freya whined shaking her head in protest as she just completely slumped her body weight so corbyn would have more difficulty lifting her up.

"we're going on a drive." the boy declared crossing his arms over his chest watching as his girlfriend rapidly began shaking her head covering it with her hands.

"no i look like shit i don't wanna go." she protested an upset look on her face. any other day of course she would, relaxing drives were one of the girls favourite things especially if corbyn was going with her. but she just couldn't find it in her to be in the mood and she didn't want to upset the boy by ruining the mood of the drive if they did end up going so she spoke the truth of how she felt - which was a no.

"you always look gorgeous so that's a lie." corbyn pointed out with a small shrug "but okay. we'll go another day." he suggested sitting down and taking a seat next to the girl.

"well no now i feel bad- look at your face-" freya's eyes widened as a pout formed on her lips. corbyn had sounded so excited and now he looked a little sad- obviously he still had a smile on his face but something about it just didn't look right to freya.

"frey- don't worry. if you want to stay here we can." corbyn reassured grabbing the girls hands in his own and rubbing his thumbs in circles as he maintained strong eye contact with her.

"now- have you guys got any board games!"

"we're a family of seven of course we have board games dipshit." freya laughed at her boyfriend. "why?" she softly queered watching corbyn drop her hand by her side before standing up and making his way towards the bedroom door.

"i'll be back-" he assured, freya's jaw dropping and her eyebrows drawing together in confusion. "corbs what are yo- and he's gone." the girl muttered to herself smacking her lips together as she kissed her teeth. now patiently and awkwardly sitting in her room waiting for the hot to return. and hopefully it was quick.

it was roughly five minutes and corbyn hadn't returned, freya thought about running down to go and help him but just as she went to stand up and go do that the boy himself came walking back in with a pile of boxes on top of his arms, dropping them on his girlfriends bed as he then stood there awkwardly for a moment catching his breath.

"there we can play now." he used his arm to gesture over the boxes looking at freya and pulling the dumbest face possible watching the girl bite her lip before bursting out into laughter and corbyn hopped onto the bed in front of her grabbing one of the boxes before opening it up and beginning to set up the game that was inside.

"i'm gonna kick your ass seavey." freya smirked in response running her tongue over her teeth. the chosen game in question was battleship and so the girl sat there carefully choosing where she was about to place her ships to try and trick the smart boy sat opposite her.

"in your dreams besson." the girl snapped back, running a hand through her hair after she had chosen her spots on the board hoping it wouldn't be too easy to sink her battleships.

"there are a lot more things in my dreams frey." corbyn smirked clicking his tongue watching the girl in front of him roll her eyes in disgust and annoyance.

"you disgust me. now take your go."

AUTHORS NOTE

ugh corba >>>
lis is ignoring me so i'm lonely🥲

yay school tomorrow woohoo -
i am going to off myself :)