004; 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧

KISS YOU

"JUST TO UM CLARIFY I WASN'T SINGING TO YOU I WAS SINGING IT TO UH NIALL-" freya explained as corbyn was busy pulling her through the house as he attempted to find the boys

"the blush on your face says otherwise but sure." corbyn sarcastically teased.

"where are you even taking me?" the girl raised an eyebrow in confusion because she was basically being kidnapped in her own house.

she also mainly just wanted to change the subject from the extremely weird thing that corbyn had just walked in on.

sure they were close and had met before, they were like best friends but passionately saying- no not even saying, singing the words 'let me kiss you' to your brothers friends isn't exactly an ideal situation is it?

"to come listen to us recorded." corbyn shrugged as if it was obvious what was going on.

"but daniel-"

"frey you realise you're your own person right?" corbyn laughed as he stopped dragging the girl around watching as she just shrugged and looked down at the floor.

"you know maybe instead of supporting a seavey shirt all the time you should wear a besson one." he suggested. "i think bessons are better anyway."

"no way. seaveys are superior." freya laughed, jokingly sticking her tongue out as the two made their way to the kitchen standing on a side of the kitchen island each.

"too bad. i was gonna say we could make you a besson so you were apart of the better family." the brunette casually shrugged.

"so i'm marrying ashley? i'm down." freya smiled biting her lip slightly as she leaned forward on her hands on the countertop.

"oh yeah as long as i'm maid of honour." corbyn jokingly placed his hands under his chin as he began posing as if he was in a photo shoot.

"you'd make a very pretty maid of honour." freya agreed, walking passed him to grab her water bottle.

"are we talking wedding? ooh can i be the flower girl!" zach popped up walking around the corner and into the kitchen.

"i don't know zach it's pretty exclusive." corbyn boasted, lifting his arm up and wrapping it around freya's shoulder.

the girl just picking up his finger and using that to take his arm off of her as she walked away.

"of course you can." the girl patted zach's cheek twice before making side eye contact with corbyn and smiling slightly.

"i'm gonna go tell jack i think he'll want to be the ring bearer." the younger boy smiled as he almost skipped out of the room excitedly.

"does he know that-" corbyn began talking before freya shook her head slightly.