030; 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐢 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜

KISS YOU

"FREYA WE'RE GOING IN THE POOL

"FREYA WE'RE GOING IN THE POOL." daniel screamed at his younger sister as soon as the why don't we boys had entered the seavey household.

"i don't wanna go in the pool!" the girl shouted back from her bedroom unfortunately disrupting her facetime call with iris.

"i don't care!" daniel mockingly shouted back and freya could just hear the smug smile on his face because he was just oh so happy he had control over her while christian was out for the day. despite the girl herself being an adult.

she felt bad for iris who then had to sit on the other end of a facetime call with her, watching one of her best friends scream her heart out at her brother as if that was gonna change his mind.

"i didn't hit the mute button did i-" freya winced turning back to look ag her phone screen and seeing iris just blankly staring into space with wide eyes.

"not even close." the younger girl pressed her lips together before a small laugh escaped through them. "my personal favourite quote of the evening was 'daniel i will trip your giraffe ass up so that you fall head first into your own toilet' it was quite funny." iris explained watching as freya thought for a moment trying to place the direct quote into the argument.

"thanks i try." freya sarcastically smiled shrugging her shoulders.

"mkay now i know you and you have that look on your face- so which bikinis are you choosing between wearing?" iris rolled her eyes leaning back and relaxing not knowing how long she would be there for.

"the red one i wore when we went to hawaii with everyone or the white one from when we went to maui on that girls trip?" the seavey queered drawing her eyebrows together ever so slightly as she awaited a response, not needing to wait long however as iris had spoken straight away after hearing the choices.

"oh my god the red one hundred percent- stood next to you and zach i had a mad bi panic-" iris excitedly clapped her hands together watching her friend let out a laugh and a small nod, standing up from her bed and walking over to her dresser to grab the bathing suit.

"you're my number one hype woman i swear." the brunette shook her head with a small laugh, turning the camera off so she could change while still talking to her friend.

"no i'm the only one of the girls who doesn't have a boy or a social life when they aren't with everyone else!" iris denied with a pointed look. "but yes i am a hype woman and will forever be." she quietly added in a small hum.

"okay well my dear hype woman i now have to go endure hell so i will facetime you again later!" freya shook her head turning her camera back on as she had finished changing, grabbing a random shirt and throwing it on over the top.

"you look so fucking hot- but yes i will be spamming you with tik toks of dylan o'brien this entire time though." ris pressed her lips together rapidly nodding with no expression on her face.