017; 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥

KISS YOU

"FREYA, FUCK MARRY KILL ZACH, JACK AND CORBYN GO

"FREYA, FUCK MARRY KILL ZACH, JACK AND CORBYN GO." sage asked the birthday girl as everyone turned to look at her awaiting an answer.

the party had died down and now it was just members of the original ten hanging at the seaveys place. people like keri and jeff, and crawford and eben left a little later than everyone else due to having a closer bond with the girl but they did leave eventually.

aurora had left with her sister because they decided it was way too late to be staying over and they didn't want to be driving back home any later than what was happening.

jamie and jonah had also left, deciding to go back to jonahs and corbyn's so jamie didn't have to have jonah drop her home and then drive all the way back to his.

so that left jack, sage, iris, zach, daniel, corbyn and freya. the seaveys had agreed their friends could all stay over.

iris and sage were gonna sleep in freya's room and one or two of the boys could have the guest bedroom and the other/s the couch.

sage had gotten high a couple hours into the party and it was very obvious because now she was asking everyone 'fuck marry kill' questions. a clear sign that she was either high or drunk. this case being both but mainly high.

"how about no, no way and absolutely no way?" the brunette girl raised an eyebrow glancing around the circle deeming it as an appropriate answer while daniel nodded in agreement but everyone else shook their heads.

"nope not acceptable!" iris shook her head that was once resting on zach's thigh. note to self: do not give the two children alcohol.

"no i agree with frey's answers." daniel pointed out raising his hand in the air as if that was going to make his point any more valid. spoiler alert seavey: it wasn't.

"i don't." sage simply shrugged turning to look at daniel from the corner of her eye, sending him a sarcastic smile before turning to look back at freya.

"it's just fun guys it's not like it's actually gonna happen." jack proposed now voicing himself into the conversation. he didn't see why the siblings were making it a big deal it was a game they'd played on countless occasions and it had never meant anything before so why did it now?

"yeah and if anyone gets uncomfortable we can just stop." zach suggested.

"okay fine fine i'll play." freya gave in a small smile resting on her lips that she couldn't hide. there was nothing she enjoyed more than just chilling with her friends. this would have been all that was needed to make her happy on her birthday.

"i would marry—" the girl paused to think for a moment before coming to a final decision with her answer "-jack because bestie things." the two leaned over and high fives each other.