024; 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

KISS YOU

"SO BABY BE WITH ME SO HAPPILY!" freya hummed along to the one direction song

"SO BABY BE WITH ME SO HAPPILY!" freya hummed along to the one direction song. she was busy washing the dishes because christian had thrown a fit, complaining about having to do it too many times that week and someone else needed to do so.

daniel had bagsied not it explaining that he was too busy with music to do anything other than sit in his studio while he was adding things to the album.

and tyler just hadn't been there after christian had thrown his fit so that left freya to do it but the girl didn't mind if she was being completely honest.

her and christian had baked so many times together when they were younger that it was usually one of the two who did it anyway because daniel could never be bothered. it didn't phase her in all honesty.

all four of the boys were round hanging out with daniel and discussing press at the same time, all of them on their phones but corbyn being the most secretive about what he did on his knowing full well he was texting freya the majority of the time even if she couldn't reply.

he just liked sending her cute messages and watching the girl glance at her phone before a smile took over her features.

sometimes she would turn around and catch the brunettes eye sending him faces or mouthing words at him, making stupid motions with her hands. but most of the time she would just smile and shake her head before continuing on with whatever it was that she was doing.

"what's got her so happy?" zach asked nodding his head in the direction of freya who was now dancing around.

"she's been texting someone all morning and won't stop doing that- i'm kind of scared. cause it's funny but at the same time i want her to stop smiling this much because it isn't normal." daniel frowned in concern.

"maybe she's got a boyfriend." jonah joked in a sing song voice, jack and zach laughing along while daniels eyes widened and corbyn stayed quiet.

"mom freya has a secret boyfriend!" daniel shouted once jonahs words hit him and he realised the reality of his sisters secrecy.

keri was quick to come running in, the word 'boyfriend' making her excited for her daughter who had been single for a little while.

"what!" she squealed slightly, scaring the boys as they all looked at her and only then did keri realise that they were there.

"oh hi boys." she smiled as they all greeted her before she sat herself down next to daniel, the six of them in the room now glancing through into the kitchen at freya who had her airpods in and was completely oblivious to the fact she was the topic of conversation in the room next door.