I heard him talking, "Keep it subtle as much as possible Dhiraj... don't let Veronica even smell around him. Soon he will be married I don't want any of her drama getting involved, keep your eyes on her every activity she should never return back to him..." my system jammed hearing her name from Aadesh Bhai. He ended the phone and turned to his table but got stunned seeing me, "Armaan... come sit I thought you would come after lunch..." I glared at his weird behavior.

"Why is Dhiraj calling you to inform you about Veronica when I was the one who hired him two years ago to find Veronica?" he lowered his head to my comment. "Speak..." I hissed in anger, if he has any involvement with it then we are not good. "Armaan... sit and calm down. I can explain whatever you heard but for that, you need to trust my actions because I care for you and know whatever damage she did to you." My brows twitched, "So you had something to do with her leaving me and then not letting me contact her? I thought she was the one breaking the ways I was trying to contact her but no you were the one trying to play mind games with me."

"You can't blame me for she left on her own because she certainly is a bitch-" he was left startled when I slammed my hand on his table, "Don't you dare to speak a single disrespectful word about her, or I will forget that you're my big brother." Hissing in anger I turned to leave. "Armaan... listen...." Aadesh Bhai called and came forward. "Don't ruin your future because of your past, Veronica is your past. Ishita is your future and far better than that girl who left you even when you did everything for her. I can't bear seeing you broken into pieces again that's why I kept her away from you. I'm well aware of your obsession with her but she's not the right one for you or the family."

I faced him and expressed, "Bhai she's the girl I loved and no one could replace her, for all these years when I was trying to contact her to apologize, plead to do whatever it would take to be with her you were the one trying to cut contacts. Instead of making me marry Ishita, you could have let me be the one girl I love with everything I had." My voice croaked. Aadesh Bhai lowered his head and sigh "When will you understand Armaan, she was using you all those times and when she needed more, she left and you were devasted. I thought you were a teenager madly in love and with maturity, you will realize your mistakes but you're still as reckless and caress as you were back then."

I walked toward him and pointed my finger at him in anger suppressing my tears, "Stop interfering in my personal life you have already done enough of it. Because of you, Ishita will also be hurt in all this she even doesn't know anything about it." He looked up into my eyes, "Then tell her... Trust her she will show you the real world..." I brushed it off and added, "If you dared to do anything I wouldn't hesitate to leave the house and never come back to the family who couldn't let me be with the girl I loved." Turning away I left the place and drove my car down the highway.

Tears swelled in my eyes and started burring my view, parking my car on the side I stayed inside the car and cried my heart out. Veronica Jain is the daughter of the Jain Family who has chains of shopping malls and restaurants across the country. Their family was on good terms and we both used to study in the same school I was the nerd in the class and she was the most popular girl who used to participate in everything. We never get along much as she didn't like me because I used to spend my day in studies and learning sports, yeah learn sport I never enjoyed it. I used to do many things just to learn and find my interest but nothing ever fascinated me much.

The day I finished high school a grand party was through by my parents I scored a good percentage. At the same party, Jain Family was invited and my mother got friendly with Mrs. Jain. After that, we moved to the same University and things started changing. She gave me much attention and we started getting along as friends. I never had many friends so she used to accompany me to events and assignments. I started enjoying her presence around me and we started seeing each other more than usual and she became my best friend. She used to cheer me on the basketball matches and boys used to stare at her because indeed she was pretty.