+ Just For Me + PT2

Start from the beginning

Pico felt..

just,

..

ughhh..

This was the first time during his little 'service' that he was caught doing it by somebody. It felt sort of.. humiliating.

Not because he was bothered by somebody catching him suck dick. Nah. More on the fact that the person would go around telling people.

All Pico could do was stand up. Looking to the side with a glare that could kill wonders. He was in deep thought. But the boy sitting on the desk didn't really know, nor care about what he was thinking.

He rubbed his hand up one of Pico's sides. Trying to keep the seductive mood in the room. "Don't worry about it baby. Who cares if he saw?"

"I care." Pico glared at him. "If word gets out, I'm fucked."

The boy gave a slightly dead expression. Whoever interrupted their little get together was gonna get a handful.

He slowly stood up, moving closer to the other. Letting his hands run along his lower body.

"..He won't say anything. Chill out.," The boy leaned into his neck. Kissing along it. Pico didn't really care for it though.

"Now let's get back to what I paid for?" He smirked at him. Pico just squinted at him. He was kinda right. He was paying for it.. some guy walking in didn't change that.

But he wasn't sure if he was right about him not spilling his business. He'd just have to figure that out later.

But for now..

Pico turned around and instantly pushed the guy back. Making him almost fall onto the desk.

His eyes widened slightly. But soon shifted downwards when he watched the ginger get back onto his knees like before. All he could do was smirk devilishly.

Finally, back to business.

With Keith back at his dorm already after facing such

With Keith back at his dorm already after facing such.. an incident, it just couldn't leave his mind.

Damn.. so he had a boyfriend already. He had absolutely no idea. And hell, even if that guy wasn't his boyfriend, it still meant something.

The feeling of slight devastation. Confusion, and disappointment. He felt like this was a sign for him to maybe.. move on. Like he had no chance.