Chapter Eight - Papa

trigger warning! intense gore, physical abuse, and the mention of suicide. i'll put this symbol 🪐 when it's safe again :)

You were frozen in place, due to the pure shock of being face to face with your deceased mother or fear of being in your old home that held so many bad memories... You couldn't decide.

She looked so... Real. But she couldn't be... Right?

"Y/n." She said sweetly, using a voice you hadn't heard in years... A voice that you sometimes couldn't remember and would cry yourself to sleep trying recall what it sounded like. She offers you a hand to help you off your knees. You cover your mouth with your hand, biting your lip, tears blurring your vision. This isn't real. But this is your old house. Same old yellow tiled floors, exact same kitchen where... It happened.

You take her hand hesitantly, to which she pulls you up onto your feet. You look into her beautiful eyes that could make anyone get lost in them due to their beautiful and intricate structure. Her long hair that draped over her shoulders, perfectly framing her beautiful face. She had the same crinkles at the edges of her eyes that showed how many times she had smiled in her lifetime of being on this planet.

"This isn't real..." You state, shaking your head and squinting your eyes shut. "Sweetie, what do you mean? Do you feel okay?" She asks, using your old pet name and bringing the back of her hand up to your forehead to feel your temperature. The soft texture of her hand was something you could never forget... "Feels normal..." She murmurs. You let out a choked sob. This had to be real. You could feel her hand. It felt the same as always.

You completely break down, pulling her into a deep hug, silent tears running down your cheeks and soaking into her shirt. "Mom... Oh, mom, it's you. It's really you..."

"Of course it's me, who else would it be??" She asks sarcastically, making you sniffle out a laugh. You could smell the sweet scent of her signature lavender perfume coming from her clothing, embracing you in emotions of nostalgia.

She puts her hand into your hair, stroking it gently before getting steadily rougher. You wince as she takes a handful of your hair, and try to get away from her grasp. "Mom." You state, trying to push yourself off of her. She doesn't respond, keeping a firm grasp on you. "Mom, let go."

She doesn't let up, taking no notice to your struggling. You finally had enough and punch the side of her face in the nose, making her double back, holding her face.

You take the opportunity to get away from her, but your body then starts moving on its own. It walks over to the counter where a singular butcher knife was located. "NO! NO! PLEASE!" You scream, knowing exactly what your body was trying to do. You try to stop your limbs from grabbing the sharp object, but it was no use. It grabs the weapon before walking back over to your mom.

She backs away from you. "NO! IM SORRY! WHAT DID I DO! WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?!" She screams, making tears fall down your face. "I can't stop! Mom! HELP!" You say as you get closer. She cowers against the wall, putting her hands out to stop you from getting any closer.

You lift the butcher knife over your head before bringing it down swiftly onto her head, effectively cracking her skull open. She screams in pain and terror as the blade comes down onto her head once again. You thrash around, trying to get back control of your body, but to no outcome.

Her body goes lifeless under your hands, but you don't stop there. You put her flat on the floor, spreading her limbs out before starting to dissect her. You scream all while doing this, watching as her blood seeps onto your clothes, turning the once grey sweatshirt a sickening dark red. You tried to close your eyes, to do something, anything but you were stuck watching. Watching as your fingers peeled back her skin and took out every muscle in existence. Watching as you plucked the eyes out of her skull and crushed them with your fingers. Watching as you cracked her skull open even more, pulling her brain out before chopping that up as well.