Chapter 19- Nothing Big

Start from the beginning

She gives one last sigh and starts. " I didn't necessarily tell you everything that happened. Jeremiah had called me the night we went out to the café. I had gave him my number, NOT out of being desperate but cause I found interest in him and-"

She definitely was a bit desperate.

"Okay I was a bit desperate and I wanted to get some."

More than desperate.

"But enough about me. The double date that you arranged was bound to happen. I never even wanted to go. You and Jeremiah set it up yourselves. When he called me, he had told me that you were going with Cameron but I was suppose to take your date as mine. Cameron, Jeremiah and I were all in this plan but you. The seating arrangements, Letting you walk home with Jeremiah was all part of the plan. I wasn't expecting Cameron and I to actually hit it off. Jeremiah purposely wanted you guys to be alone. Honestly I think it's pretty sweet for a guy to get a girl alone with him. You know just go all out for you."

I probably had the most disturbing expression on my face. Amber still struggled from under me but I decided to let her go since she told me this stupid plan.

"But why did you agree to this stupid set up?" I question.

"Well for one, I had no choice cause you both are suddenly my parents and I have to agree to what ever you say. For two, Jeremiah didn't find interest in me so I might as well go with his recommend friend-" She smiles then starts to daze off with her eyes looking up at the calling and her bottom lip pulled in between her teeth.

"Hellooo?!" I snap my fingers in front of her face.

"Huh?" Her dazed face is quickly transformed into a bemused expression. She mumbles incoherent words as if trying to remember where she left off.

"Okay, As I was saying and for three I just thought Cameron was hot so I thought why not?- Hey that rhymed." She finishes sliding down a bit so both of her elbows are on the stairs, her hands dangling and her legs crossed laying on the steps.

A plan though? To get me alone with him. All he had to do was ask. It still doesn't allow him to let me walk in the freezing cold. Even if I had known about his planning before it all it happened, I'd be surprised of how good of an actor he was.

"Yeah I'm sorry about not telling you-Woah were did you get that hickey from?" She questions in disbelief.

I quickly cup my hand on the red mark.

"I already saw it Dee, Why are you hiding it." I groan when I know she's right.

"Jeremiah got a piece of you, huh?" She elbows me, while winking.

"No." I narrow my eyes at her. What makes her think that I'm willing to just give up myself like that to him.

"What makes you think I'd do that?" I ask sitting up on the stairs.

"Do what?" She asked keeping her attention at her nails as she picks dirt from them.

"Give up my virginity up to douchebage like him."

Amber turns to me with a crocked smile. "You say that now."

"Yes, I say it now, tomorrow, the next day and the day after that and the next and the next. Actually forever." I nod my head at my statement.

"Destiny, You don't seem in control when you're around the guy."

"I'm in control." I say and mentally shoot daggers at Amber's temples.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure when we were at the café and you let out that moan you were in control." She proves getting up from the stairs and making her way up.