Twenty Five🌹

( bit steamy xx)

They endulged in their slice of apple crumble. Jisung was actually surprised how well it turned out even though Minho did end up doing the rest while he just watched.

Minho was happily eating too.

"This is so good" Jisung excalimed. "You should become a chef Hyung" He added looking at the elder. Minho chuckled. "Nah then it wouldn't be as fun anymore"

Jisung hummed. "Yeah, I suppose" he took a big mouthful after.

Once they were finished they're dinner/ dessert they went back to the living room to watch a movie.

They settled down in the sofa, cuddling once again. Jisung scrolled through Netflix while asking what movie Minho found interesting.

He ended up picking a random comedy movie from like 2000. Jisung hummed and pressed play.

They were about thirty minutes in when Jisung started feeling agitated. He couldnt tell what was up with himself but he kept moving which of course made Minho ask if he was alright.

"Ji, you're moving around a lot.. You okay?" He asked worried. Jisung hummed. He didn't know what to say because he didn't know what was wrong.

He tried to focus on the movie but that wasn't helping much because there was so many sex scenes and jokes. So that was what was wrong. Jisung was undeniably getting horny. Great.

Jisung flushed a bright red, embarrassed of the fact he felt that way. He never did properly before. Minho didn't seem to notice this though. He was too busy watching the movie.

Jisung let out a shaky sigh as he felt himself become hotter by the second. No no no no no- he kept saying to himself as his body continued to turn against his wishes.

Jisung moved a little again and gained Minho's attention. "Ji? Are you sure you're okay?" He couldn't see the boy's face as he was laying against his chest.

Jisung gulped as he starred down at the bulge that was in his pants. Fuck.

"Ji?" Minho asked again. Jisung hummed but his voice cracked a little from embarrassment. Minho had one of arms around him and so he placed his hand under the younger's chin to turn his head to face him.

Jisung felt his body go all tingly because of the movement. Minho eyed him confused. "Babe what's wrong?" He asked. Jisung opened his mouth to speak but it seemed Minho had already seen the problem. "Oh" He mouthed.

He held a small grin. Jisung moved his face away covering it with his hands. "Shut up-"

"No this is every entertaining" Minho chuckled. Jisung groaned in annoyence. "It shouldn't be! This is agony"

Jisung was blaring red. Minho held a soft smile on his face now. "Okay okay" He patted Jisung's thigh. Jisung visably shivered. Minho held a little shocked expression for a moment. Jisung was really sensitive.

He managed to pull Jisung's hands from his face and in return gave him a soft smile. "Come here" He gestured. Jisung gulped a little and got up on Minho's lap where the elder had told him.

He felt his body shiver in all ways he never thought he'd feel. Minho placed his hands on his waist to keep him where he was.

"You okay?" He asked Jisung. He got an nod but it was clear Jisung was out of it. He was in a state of embarrassment making him completely silent. It didn't help that he was straddling Minhos lap.

Minho left a gentle kiss on Jisung's lips which seemed to bring Jisung back to the room. He gave a look at Minho and to the elder's surprise Jisung looked lustful.

It wasn't like the time at the party, he didn't look conflicted he looked purely lustful. His eyes weren't as big and bright as they usually were. They were more focused, sharp and dark.

Minho didn't know what to say or do so he let Jisung do whatever. Jisung let out a frustrated groan. "God I hate when you're fucking right" that was all he said before attacking Minho's lips with his own.

Minho tried to keep up with Jisung's rhythem but he could feel himself losing. Jisung was the dominant one right now and Minho oddly liked it.

Jisung pulled at Minho's lip before entering his mouth with his tongue. His hands which were previously on Minhos shoulders slid down to the elder's chest and he started clutching the fabric.

Getting lost in the kiss Jisung started grinding down on Minho's lap and let out a moan, which made him pull away flustered. Minho saw the younger's stunned face and smiled. He wanted to laugh but he thought that it would make Jisung upset.

"I-Um-" Jisung got caught in his words when Minho pulled him up a little closer on his lap. He choked a little. "Oh" He said surprised as he felt Minho's hard on against him.

He was red again. Minho chuckled. "You're so flustered" He exclaimed. "It's so cute" he kissed Jisung again.

Jisung went back to make out with him but Minho stopped him. "Ji" Jisung sighed clearly annoyed. "What?" He asked with a pout offended he couldn't get back to what he was doing.

Minho cleared his throat. "How far do you wanna go?" He asked seriously. Jisung paused for a moment. Were they really going to have sex? Were they actually about to do that? Was this how it started? Was he ready? Yes. Yes he was ready. Jisung knew he was.

"Can we just go and see what happens?" He asked. Minho hummed. "Just please tell me to stop if you don't wanna go further"

Jisung held a smirk now. "Who said you'd be the one on top?" He started to pull at Minho's shirt. He held a surprised look. "Oh, okay Jisung I see how it is" He joked but there was no look in Jisung's face to say that he was joking.

"Wait you're not joking?" Minho asked to which he got a nod. Jisung smirked still. "Biggest plot twist of the century" He laughed.

Minho gulped. He was never a bottom before. "Um-" he thought about it.

"Alright"

+.-+.-+. -

✨💅

Elloooo how are we doing?? Hope we're okay xx

Istg if I fuck up My House from Matilda one more time imma throw myself off a cliff I kid you not

But any slay have a great day or night xx

(the next chapter will have warnings for you too xx)