Fifty One🌻

It was the day after. Jisung and Minho had left shortly after their conversation in that bedroom.

Now the pair were in Jisung's room, happily beside each other.

They had woken up an hour ago but were too tired to speak to each other. Only now Minho got bored of the silence and started to talk.

"Why do I always wake up earlier after a night out?" He sighed. Jisung groaned beside him. In fact, Minho didn't know if Jisung was fully awake or not. He was curled up beside him with his whole body, head included under the covers.

He snorted a little. Hangover.

Jisung turned around to be facing Minho.

"Why... Are... You... Laughing?" His words were so spaced out it was hilarious. He sounded so pissed off about the headache he probably had. Minho shook his head. "Ever have a hangover before?"

Jisung slapped him. "Shut up" He mumbled. Minho giggled and pulled Jisung closer to his chest. "I don't wanna get up" Jisung mumbled again.

Minho hummed "It's still early yet" He looked at the time. 7:30am.

Jisung sighed. "You like me right?" It was sudden but Minho nodded. "Of course, I like you a lot" maybe more than like...

Jisung hummed. "I don't need to worry about anything right?" He asked. Minho nodded again. "Nothing" he reassured.

Jisung nodded himself. "Okay...." his voice was still laced with a sleepiness. Sort of like when you're drunk and you become more honest. Jisung was only half awake.

Which meant he'd actually think this conversation was all a dream. Especially when he continued his sentence which sent Minho into a fit of butterflies.

"I think I love you Min" Jisung mumbled tiredly. Minho stayed quiet. He hummed a little but his voice cracked.

Jisung thought he loved him? What should he do? What should he say?

"That's cool"

Minho what the fuck?

+. - +. - +. - +. -

Jisung did in fact forget what he said. He was too consumed by the agonising headache he had that nothing else really mattered to him.

Minho sat at the kitchen table watching Jisung take two paracetamol tablets. He saw the way his hand clutched the bottle of water as if it would help the pain his head faced.

Minho had a slight ache in his own head. He was sure he drank at least something last night, it could also be because he felt like crap.

He wasn't going to admit that to Jisung, he already seemed mad at himself for letting himself get drunk.

"Fuck this, fuck that and fuck life" Jisung cursed as he joined Minho at the kitchen table. Minho laughed slightly "You're such a morning person today" he teased but received a glare.

"Oh wow, my apologies for having a fucking headache!" Jisung retorted. "A hangover actually" Minho corrected. Jisung glared again. "Fuck off"

"Why are you so... Angry about it?" Minho asked. He genuinely didn't know why. Usually when he had a hangover, even though it sucked he knew it meant he had a Great time the night before.

Jisung begged to differ. "I'm embarrassed at how much I drank... Shots? What the fuck was wrong with me? Then what I did to you-"

"I told you don't worry about it" Minho cut in. Jisung sighed. "You can tell me that to the day I die and I will still hold a grudge against myself" He said bitterly.

Minho swirled the mug of tea he had in his hands. He didn't know what else to say. But Jisung continued to rant.

"I don't know if I'm mad at myself or if I'm mad at Felix for not stopping me. He knows how much I hate alcohol and parties yet he didn't care to stop me" He ranted on. Minho listened but his main focus was the tea.

"Like okay I was having a good time but the aftermath isn't what I wanted, I get shitty headaches and I get mad and in a mood and now my boyfriend has to put up with that and it's fucking annoying, God everything is annoying"

"You really are becoming a pessimistic person lately" Minho spoke. Jisung paused. Was he?

"Sometimes I wish I could go back to the way things were before" He mumbled miserably. Minho looked over at his boyfriend who looked completely drained of life. "What do you mean by that?" he asked.

Jisung shrugged. No response. Minho wanted one however so he pushed for one.

"Do you mean back to the time before... You met me?" It was Jisung's turn to look over but his expression didn't change. "I don't know, I've always known you" he replied.

Minho looked down at his tea again. "Right" he said simply. "But I mean.. Before I came here.. Living with you.. That's what I mean"

Again no change appeared in Jisung's face it stayed blank. Expressionless. There was shrug.

"I don't know. Maybe? Probably" That was the response. Minho nodded slowly. "So it would've been better if I never showed up right?"

Jisung looked over again. "You've changed my life Minho" He said seriously. Minho looked up and their eyes met.

"You've changed my life for the better by you being... Well you" Jisung gave a small shrug. "But what came along with you I don't think I was ever prepared for"

Minho understood that. Jisung legit admitted he loved him but he understood why he felt tired of the things that Minho had brought upon the boy. His mother, Eunha, eyes on him all the time, going to parties, feeling forced, anxious more than before. Minho sat with a feeling of guilt. He gulped. A thought passed his mind. Maybe it would be better for him to leave.

"Despite it all I don't want you to leave me" As if Jisung read his thoughts. Minho let out a sigh. "I wish we could go back too" He simply said.

Jisung's face looked a bit surprised now. Finally some emotion. "To when?"

Minho shrugged. He looked out the window. "Maybe to when we went for a walk in the woods then to the Café... Maybe back to our first date..." He paused.

"Maybe back to when we didn't know each other at all"

+. - +. - +. -

:'D

And if I said a shit ton on angst is on the horizons-