Thirty Three🌻

Jisung felt really shy.

It was his first date and never did he think it would be with Minho.

The older led the pair to a Café, Jisung never seen this one before. Considering Hyunjin loved to visit cafe's, he was surprised to not know this one.

Minho looked at Jisung's surprised expression and worried. "Do you not like this place? We can go somewhere different-"

"No its okay! I've never been here before, I'm surprised I never knew about it, that's all" Jisung reassured.

Minho let out a sigh of relief and brought Jisung inside. He lead them to a table and pulled the seat out for Jisung to sit down.

Jisung giggled "You're being too kind" He grinned. Minho scoffed "It's a date Jisung, of course I'll be kind" He replied with a soft smile. He sat down across from the boy.

Jisung smirked a little. "So after this you'll be the same annoying guy as before?" Minho glared "Oi!" he pouted. "I'm not annoying"

Jisung laughed. "It's cute now" he complimented. Minho blushed a little. How Jisung was always confident with him was surprising.

A waiter came over and took their orders. They both ordered actual meals since they were hungry.

"I love the 90s style to this place" Jisung said. Minho hummed "I usually came here often to get away from my mom" he laughed.

Jisung smiled "And now I'm here" he added. Minho nodded firmly. "Exactly, this place is just my vibe and I wanted to share that with you"

Jisung found it rather cute that Minho wanted to show his favourite places to him. He had to laugh softly "You're too cute"

Minho blushed again. "Stop! I'm meant to be making you flustered"

Jisung grinned. "Guess I'm better at that" he innocently said but held a glint of confidence in his eyes making Minho even more flustered. "Han Jisung" he said with a warning tone.

Jisung laughed. "You're so fun"

Their drinks arrived. The waiter placed them down and smiled "Please enjoy, you're food is on the way!" she said and walked off.

For Jisung it didn't feel like a date but he knew it was. There was a whole different dynamic to the way that he was spending time with Minho in this moment. He knew it was more than just going to a cafe after school, it was labelled a date.

Plus they were more flirty than usual.

Minho hand placed his hand on top of Jisung's in the meantime and lightly brushed the back of it with his thumb. Jisung looked and smiled. "That feels nice" he looked to Minho who just stared at him with a look Jisung never saw on the boy before.

Admiration. That's what it was. "You're so pretty" Minho mumbled. Finally Jisung blushed from the compliment. Under an intense stare it was bound to happen.

"Thanks..." Jisung shyly replied. He bit his lip thinking if he should tease Minho anymore or just be in a little moment like now.

He smirked. He reached out and held onto Minho chin, he brushed his thumb against the older's lower lip and looked him in the eye.

"You're really hot" He said and pulled his hand down slowly. If Minhos face could go any redder it would because he completely froze and his entire face burned red.

"Yah! Jisung, you can't just do that!"

"What I've seen you do that in the corridor in school before"

"But you're different!"

Jisung grinned. "Oh really?"

Minho nodded. "Yes! I actually have feelings for you so you make me flustered"