Seven🌹

"Jisung?"

Jisung woke up with calmly. He took in his surroundings and realised he was in Minhos bedroom in his dad's place.

But he wasn't woken by Minhos dad. Jisung felt tears in his eyes. "Minho?" He let out with a breath.

Minho smiled and placed his hand onto Jisung's cheek. "I'm so sorry" He held a small frown now.

Jisung shook his head. "I knew you'd be back"

"Why do i think you're lying?" He gave a smug look. Jisung laughed "I missed you"

"I miss you too" Minho smiled. Jisung decided not to correct him on the way he said he missed him.

"What happened? What did your mom do?" He asked. Minho sighed and took his hand down.

"She-" Sunddenly his words were blurry. Jisung couldn't understand. What was happening?

"What?" He asked but Minho continued to fade. Then his face was blurry and his surroundings were blurry, his breathing picked up pace. What was happening-

"Minho!" Jisung jolted awake. It was a dream. He looked at the time. 6am.

He held his head to his hands. How could a dream like that cause such pain? Jisung slowed his breathing back to a normal pattern before reaching for his phone.

He went into Instagram as he saw he received a new message from Yeji.

He opened it.

Yeji🥰
@ ye_ji.00

Jisung!
Jisung!!
U bitch ur probably sleeping🙄🙄
It is 3am tho so-

We found him!
Well Ryujin did...

We found Minho!
Seen at 6:08am

Jisungs eyes widened. His heart picked up pace. His hold on his phone became stronger as his excitement flowed within him.

NO WAY
SERIOUSLY?
omfg

When ur up send me
What u found!!!

He expected to be waiting for hours at least but it was seconds.

Yeji🥰

Morning Jisung!
And sure!
We found his instagram
His twt
His snap
Bro he's a completely different person

Show meee
Please omg

Yeji sends on everything quickly and Jisung thanked her quickly before hovering his finger over his Instagram user she sent.

With a deep breath he clicked.

Jisung read the bio. It consisted of his birthday and a few random emojis and dates beside them. Significant dates probably.

Jisung read through them. He also saw the numourous highlight reels he had from visiting different countries.

"So he did go travelling..." He smiled as he saw the different flags under the highlights.

Then he thought back to the bio. He read it over again and now something caught his eye.

One thing in his bio was: 🌌 soon

Was he going somewhere else soon? The emoji beside it was of Stars in the sky. Was he going to space?