Twenty Three🌹

His room hadn't changed. He still had the little quotes on his wall by his bed. He still had the wardrobe in the corner, the desk.

It hadn't changed at all. But it seemed a little bit duller. Maybe it was the fact it always cloudy and getting dark anyway.

They sat down on the bed and stayed a quiet for a while.

"You're room hasn't changed" Minho spoke up after a few minutes. Jisung hummed and leaned his head on Minho's shoulder.

"I guess not" He chuckled a little after. There was an unmissable mess on the floor but it wasn't really anything to point out because Minho was also a messy person when it came to his room.

"What do you want to do tonight?" Jisung mumbled a little. Minho laughed a little at his thoughts. Jisung looked up at him. "What?"

"What do you wanna do?" He asked the younger. Jisung furrowed his brows and shrugged. "Dunno, watch a movie?"

Minho held a small grin. "But we're alone" He pointed out. Jisung was oblivious. "Yeah and?" then his face turned into a shocked one. He hit Minho's arm. "Yah!" He shouted a little.

Minho started laughing. "What are you thinking about?" He asked. Jisung glared "You know what I'm thinking about" he clarified. Minho laid back on the bed and hummed. "I don't actually, enlighten me"

He held a smirk. Jisung blushed Wildly. He looked everywhere but Minho. "If you think being alone together means we can um... You know..."

"Have sex?" Minho finished the sentence. Jisung blushed redder than before. "Yeah. Then um... No"

Minho shrugged. "I think that was just you honey" Jisung still blushed, the new nickname sent him into a state of shock. Flustered shock.

"Wha-"

"I was thinking we could do a karaoke night but if you wanna-" He pulled Jisung down onto him so he was laying on his chest. Jisung squealed and laughed a little. "Oh my god" He exclaimed.

"Minho, no!" Jisung laughed as he found himself cuddling into his boyfriend's chest. Minho rolled his eyes. "So you're an after marriage person?"

"Fuck no" Jisung scoffed. "I just thought we were being steady for a while" Minho genuinely forgot they were. Everything here felt like he never left. The scenery on the way here never changed, the bus had also never changed.

The lane way hadn't changed, the garden hadn't changed, the house hadn't changed, Jisung's bedroom hadn't changed.

It all was still as he left and it made him genuinely feel like he was back one year ago when everything felt alright.

"Being here makes me feel like nothing happened" Minho said rather softer now. Jisung listened. "Like, everything is still the same.. Even your bedroom"

"I guess for a moment I just thought we were back one year ago when everything was okay" He mumbled. That's when Jisung had a question.

"Min, you when you got that text from your mom saying to pack up and leave... Did she like.. Text you again?"

Minho nodded. So he had been right. Jisung had this thought for a while and it proved to be true. He had thought Minho had gotten another messeage from his mom and he never told him anything about it.

At the time it wasn't the smartest idea out there but Minho had become much more mature and happier that maybe it turned out to be a good decision.

"I know I should have told you but-"

"That doesnt matter now" Jisung smiled up at him. "All that matters is that you're okay" Minho smiled back.

"I am okay"

"Then that's all that matters" Jisung confirmed. Minho chuckled "That was very mature of you Ji"

Jisung pretended to flip his long hair (which he didnt have). Minho laughed. "I'm just that good" Jisung said.

"So karaoke night?" Jisung asked. Minho hummed "Yeah, unless you wanna do something else"

Jisung hit his chest. "I'm starting to wonder if you want to do me more than karaoke" He tested. Minho chuckled and didn't say anything.

"We should invite the guys over! Have a fun karaoke night together then" Jisung suggested. Minho shook his head. "No. I want it to be you and me" He stated.

Jisung gave him an odd look but nodded. "Yeah, okay then" He smiled. "Same" He cuddled into the older.

"We could bake!" Minho suggested. "Bake? Minho I couldn't even make breakfast for you one time-"

"Baking is different though" He rolled his eyes. "We could make cupcakes for everyone" Jisung raised himself off Minho and looked down at him. "Never in my life did I think you'd ever want to bake things for people"

Minho chuckled. "I've changed babe"

"Mm, I know" Jisung replied knowingly. Minho scoffed. "Then why'd you say that then?"

"Still surprises me" He shrugged in response. "Come on get up let's decide what to bake"

+. - +. -

Heyyy how you doing? Pfft hope you're all good xx

Lads I swear I'm falling into a whole obsession with the 80s cause of a musical I'm in that's based in the 80s😍💅✨

I'm obsessed with the song Everybody wants to rule the world and the fashion like send help xoxoxox

Nah but it's very fun dressing up 80s style

ANYSLAY HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT XXX LOVE YA 🥰🥰