Chapter 2: The Deets

"Okay so what are the qualifications?" asked Cassie beginning to be fully committed to finding her friend the perfect lover.

"Uh... They have to be kind in general, ...doesn't think of me as a whore, no bad vibes and... looks good with me...?"

"Guy or girl?" asked BB as she poked the cafeteria lunch.

"...any..?" answered Maddy blushing. The girls giggled at the scandalous answer from a girl who had always wanted to experiment.

As soon as lunch was over, the scouting began and by lunchtime next day all the boys were disqualified. They were either jocks, nerds, geeks, jerks or stoners; guys who wanted to fuck her, wanted to walk around with her as a trophy or hated her for not wanting to fucking them.

The ladies regrouped at Maddy's, stressing over their mission. BB was smoking on the bed as she looked for guys on Snapchat and Cassie, sitting on the light pink trunk in Maddy's pink room, asked in a sense of defeat, "Should we ask Kat or somebody for help?"

Maddy looked away from all of the missed calls and messages Nate left her and shouted, "No!" Cassie and BB looked up at her. "Not a single word about this reaches another soul. I swear if it does you bitches are fucking dead. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am," answered BB going  back to her phone, Cassie casually nodded. As Maddy was about to click on her chat with Nate, BB sighed and said "It's official. There are no good guys in our fucked-up school." Maddy didn't open the chat.

"Every school is fucked up," said Cassie under her breath. Maddy heard her, "True."

"So what you wanna do now?" asked BB as she filled the room with smoke, "Wanna check out guys from other schools or move onto the ladies at ours?"

Maddy walked over to the window and pulled it open. Dramatically enough, with her hands on the windowsill she said, "...We'll finish one school at a time."

"Are you sure?" asked Cassie, with a small smirk.

Maddy turned around and smiled, "Yeah. So gather your contestants for tomorrow and we'll find The One together."

"What are you gonna do now?"

"Get to my homework. I can't expect someone good to love me back if I'm not good myself to some level at least right?"

"Oh my God. I can't believe that you of all people are gonna become a fucking goody two shoes just to get your pussy stuffed," said BB in disbelief.

They laughed after Maddy said, "Shut the fuck up bitch!"