Epilogue

Okay! So the universe is safe... ish. Being so, it finally feels like I can do something for myself. The first order of that business is to get a replacement eye! :D
Probably a new less edgy outfit too. Though I see why my mom wore it.
I had my companion Roombi set ship coordinates back for the TTA and went to check on my other friends. My body was healed by reverse time and yet my mind could recall the string burns as if they had just struck.

The sad strum of a guitar caught my attention toward the machine room. Sounded quite emotional.
It was Timmy who I found looking sad and poking at guitar strings. "Yo, Timmy," I called to him. His head perked up and we locked eyes. :)
"Hattie!" He sprung over and latched onto me tightly. I peeped a shriek thinking the force of his hug would hurt me but yea, I was healed. "Oh, Hattie, you don't know how relieved I was to hear that jagged yet gentle voice of yours!"
My shaky self returned the hug even more pleased than him as my face gleamed behind his back.
"You look... great!" He chirped.
          "Mm if you say so (//w^)"
          "Yeah, you look as fresh as a frost cat! All healed up. Mu's a miracle worker!"
          "She suure is haha ... Um. What have you been up to while I was dying?"
          "Heheh, well if you let go of me I can show you."
          "Huh?" My eye shot open and I realized I was still hanging onto him before quickly letting go. His body was nice and warm. I swear it's always warm from the times we've hugged and I'm being serious!
Timmy lifted the guitar back up and strummed a few sad chords. That's what they're called right? I may have instruments on my ship but that doesn't mean I know much about them!

Timmy dropped the guitar, letting the strap hold it. "I'm usually 'rockin it' as Mu told me but I was just in a depressed mood before you came in... Maybe with such a nice voice as yours it'll sound good. Would you sing for me? :)"
My face was doing that thing it does whenever I used to see him. The redness... "No... no I'm sorry that's not gonna happen ever! Not after last I sang to someone..." My moppy eyes drifted to the floor.
          "Ehh why not!? You embarrassed? >:)"
          "Heh, you could say something like that..."
Mm. That's Enough Timmy for me otherwise I'll faint hahaha .

K; Bow, still haven't seen Bow yet. Next on the list. I asked Timmy where she was and he pointed me in the right direction.
The journey to my basement was short. I had that purple dweller cube removed ever since I lost the fox mask to get through it.
The bubbling and hissings of potion making echoed down my sloped hallway. As I entered, Bow handed some potions over to tiny me. Delicious looking colorful ones at that.
Bow was first to notice me with a yelp. "Hattie! Y-you're healed!"
Tiny me's fingers let the potions she was carrying slip to the floor in shock. "Holy peck she's a clone! Kill her!" she yelled while dive attacking me.
          "Ow! It's me, you little nuisance!" I threw her off after suffering a few weak hits.
          "I was just brewing some more medicines for you," Bow said. "That fight of your's was pecked up! We only noticed you when you stood in the sky! What the hell happened out there between you and Moonjumper?!"
I crossed my arms with a sigh. "Fate, my friend. Fate. All the catastrophes have been averted as far as I'm aware. Oh hey, and put some of my blood in a small vile will you?"

The ship came to its eventual destination at the TTA. Apparently I can never spare time to waste.
I hopped out my ship and strolled on through the ruins like it was nothing. This place... didn't mean much to me before, but does a little now; having seen key points in my mother and father's life. Moving on...
My friends made their way around as well, scavenging any valuables like food and practical equipment. I myself kicked rubble around whilst I found my way to the cybernetic relations department. Had to beat down the busted door in some anger! But I had found it. :)
Mostly intact. Convenient for my time.
Mustache Girl was kind enough to set up the implant machine and do the complicated work for me. I plopped down in a seat and tossed my pride and joy hat to the side.
Sitting in the chair for so long while Mustache Girl got everything ready was boring. Does me saying boring mean that I just crave the craziness that's been going on? Like I should be relaxing on a gorgeous planet with the perfect rain. But at least in this moment I had Rough Patch to scratch. Got to write a little and just kick back; Other than having to remember all the events of yesterday.
Once everything was prepared, Mustache Girl presented me with the new eye. "Not an eye surgeon but I believe this should do the trick!" Her aura felt confident.
I inspected thee eye for a brief moment and noticed what was off immediately. "The iris is green?"
          "Yeaaah could'a sworn I put it for your matching blue but I guess the whole system is bugged out," she shrugged.
I stared at the light green iris and thought; A minor misfortune. It's fine. Gives me some color," I grinned silently at Mustache Girl.
          "Okay...? I'll just put it in now if that's alright." She gripped my face and was ready to operate!
In a reflex I hissed and slapped her hand. "Easy!"
          "Relax, Hattie, I know what I'm doing... Mostly!" she patted my hand away.
          "No! Don't touch me." I retaliated.
          "Augh, what's it gonna take then Hattie?"
We had a stare down with her raising an eyebrow of impatience.
*btyykfm* A cluster of noise echoed nearby and Timmy tripped into view.
Mustache Girl put on her nice voice. "Timmy! Get over here and hold your 'scaredy-cat' friend's hand so I can give her a new eye!"
He came over dusting himself off. "Haha, Hattie? Scared? Nah, she's the bravest person I know."
Ahh, my heart. ÓwÒ
Timmy snatched my hand in his and I almost lost my cool! I've gotta get over such little things.
"You've been through worse though, my hatted friend. I'm sure our mustached girl here is being gentle."
          "I don't know about that last one," Mu snickered.
My heart was throbbing louder than ever and I urged Mustache Girl to hurry the process. She ruffled my hair and removed my eyepatch off my face. I'm sure the site was ugly. My friends stayed silent as the new eye was pushed and maneuvered around the empty socket. I just let the moment pass as I enjoyed holding Timmy's hand. u///u