Chapter 21 (It doesn't Rain in Space)

We're off to save the girl, the mustache girl of Earth!
Bow Kid and I, and I, strolled through the calmingly eerie Subcon Forest trails to find its village. Hasn't changed a bit this place. The minions are just as friendly as ever to everyone who passed through and didn't get their soul eaten.

I wonder what Snatcher has been teaching Timmy. He said he had magicalness in him. Now I don't know how he meant it but I sure think he is. XwØ
So anyway me, me, and Bow came to the edge of the village which had the huge chasm between us and the guys. They noticed us from across and waved from inside Snatcher's little circular area of stuff. You know; where he became my contractual BFF.

Bow yelled across at them, "How do we get over?! We don't got no hookshot!"
Timmy and Snatcher had a little whisper and Timmy came over to the edge. "Just jump across, my dear friends!"
          "He's joking, right?" I asked Bow.
Tiny me sprint hatted past us and leapt across the chasm barely making it halfway! "Hat Kid!!!" Bow screamed out!
As Hat Kid fell, a pink aura surrounded her and she began to float. I looked up to Timmy whose blue markings were glowing as his eyes had turned a transparent pink like the same around his hand he had stretched out. "Auuh, I'm not very good at this telekinesis yet!"
Tiny me was in woah as she floated around, slowly being pulled up. "Kinda like a timepiece's gravity, heheh, fun!" She had made it up the other side and Timmy took a breather on the ground. "Whew, that was tiring!"
Snatcher flew over to Bow and I, snatching us up and carrying us over. "Timmy you're a natural at this!" Snatcher praised.
          "Hell yeah! Thanks for the introduction, ghost man!" Timmy rejoiced.
Bow Kid and tiny me joined in the congratulating.
My praise was pretty simple in comparison. "That's really cool Timmy..." Heh, I think I said it too low for him to hear.

We explained to Snatcher our dire situation and need to depart 'ASAP' which he didn't take too happily. "Awwwh I wanted to keep teaching Timmy!"
          "Don't worry, Snatcher, I'll come back!" Timmy assured his new ghost buddy.
          "I know I know, I just don't want to wait so long," Snatcher huffed.
Everyone except for me teleported back up; so it was just me and Snatcher in the haunting forest wind.

"Hey, Kiddo. Good luck on finding that Mustache Girl of yours. I must say she rings a dweller bell but I just can't remember who she is HAHAHAHA!"
I mumbled to my grinning self, "Of course you don't, I made sure of that, WOah-."
Snatcher picked me and squeezed so hard I thought my good eye would pop out!
He put me back down and I took a wild breath before speaking again. "T-thanks for helping me recover some sanity, BFF. See you in another time, Snatcher."
          "I know you will, Kiddo! You said you'd visit again after the last time you came with those bug people."
          "Yeeeaaah I did say that! Then let my departing phrase hold true for fate, dear BFF!"
I pushed my timewatch and was instantly back on my ship.

Time to save 'my homie' Mustache Girl!
I set the ship's navigation for the TTA HQ, whatever is left of it. Hopefully a lot!
Everyone was elsewhere on the ship except for Rough Patch napping on the carpet with Roombi in sleep mode next to him. So as I sat in my pilot's chair checking the calibrations of everything after sending the ship on its course, my HEART SHOT FULL OF ADRENALINE! "Eeeep!" I flailed out, spinning in my chair till I saw him. "TIMMY!!! You scared the peck out of me!"
          "Hahahaha! Ohh sorry not sorry, Hat Kid. I scared the younger you earlier and your eeps sounded just the same! Heh, but it coming from this you was more adorable honestly."
Ahh, flock! My face was turning the color of Mustache Girl's hood! Uhh, ahh, mmm, "I'm the whole reason the TTA was attacked!"
          "Wow! That's a pretty drastic thing to say!"
          "Hahaha, but it's... true..."
          "Regardless, I do know that you saved me back there during it all, Hat Kid."
          "Ahem!" tiny me interrupted from the side.
          "What's up, kid?" Timmy asked her.
          "I am Hat Kid. As long as me and older me are in the same presence, she will be referred to as Hattie! Because I'm the actual Hat Kid."
          "So demanding," he jokingly rolled his eyes. "Oh alright then, Hat Kid; my friend Hattie here saved me."
Tiny me approved with a pouting nod and skipped away.