|> ᴵ'ᵛᵉ ᶠᵃˡˡᵉⁿ, ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰʸ <|Pt. 2 ❤

My head rested against my pillows, the ceiling above me dim as I had turned off the lights and was now just laying in bed, a single light illuminating the room. The air was still and quiet and yet so filled with anticipation.

My phone had been sitting in my hands for the last five minutes, staring at my home screen and blanking out.

Do I call her? She's probably busy. But I think I might annoy her if I message her, she might be busy.

I tapped on discord, and my fingers flew across the screen as I hurriedly messaged Phil. Perhaps he would have advice.

WilburSoot
Phil help me please

My heart accelerated in my chest just thinking about it.

Philza
What's up??

It'd been a few months since I'd met Y/N, and despite me telling myself not to like her, I ended up developing feelings. She was one of the most intelligent people I knew; her knowledge of history and classic literature was something I found incredibly attractive. She was friendly and kind, but had no problem speaking up for herself and defending not only her boundaries but her personal beliefs. Respectful and energetic, interesting and different. She was fucking beautiful. She had that face where you had to do a double take or you weren't able to appreciate her features. Upon first glance, she was dull, but everytime I looked at her I discovered a new beauty in her appearance. She was like a image that was still rendering.

WilburSoot
I'm tryna ask out this girl to a date but I physically, can't

Philza
._.
Let me guess- "I don't wanna bother her"

WilburSoot
Yes.

Philza
Oml
Do you understand how many women you charm -_-??

WilburSoot
But I like this girl, Phil. Therefore I am scared

Philza
What's her tag. I'm dming her

WilburSoot
N o

Philza
Lmao /j

WilburSoot
Dude help me

Philza
I'm not a romantic person, bro. Uhhh ask....
Ask Schlatt for encouragement. He's great with this

I scrunched my nose as I continued to type.

I'm not going Schlatt he's a whor|

Philza
Bye bye now

WilburSoot
PHIL
PHIL YOU BASTARD
COME BACK HERE
PHIK
PHIL

"Uuuugh," I sighed out loud, setting my phone face-down on my bedsheets. The cold blankets brushed my fingers as I sat up, and then pressed my hands onto my face before running them deep into my hair. The stress was making me anxious, as if I wasn't enough already. I hadn't expected Phil to do anything, but I guess I thought he would've been able to do something?

Grabbing a pillow, I stood up and I threw it across the room, launching it powerfully into the wall.

"Dammit." It fell down and bumped lightly into my t.v. before sadly sliding down the side of the stand and slumping onto the ground.

Ding!

I pratically broke my back leaping onto my bed and grabbing my phone to look who had messaged me.

Tommy
Hey so I was thinking of a vid ide...

I sighed and signed into my phone, my finger hovering over my contacts.

I felt like we were on the same wavelength, and I had definitely caught some vibes from her. But for some reason, anxiety still ruled over my logical reasoning.

She's going to hate me-

Okay that was a reach.

Riiiiing.

My eyes refocused on the screen, finding that I had accidentally pressed the call button on none other than Y/N. And boy did that ruin me.

"FUCK!" My voice cracked midway, but I paid no mind. Instead I let a string of curses leave my mouth as I stared at my phone in panicked horror. "SHIT! FUCKINGGODDAMMIT-" And as the phone slowly let the rings peeeeeel out of the speaker, I was pratically running around my bedroom, unsure of whether or not it was too late to hang up. Yes, yes it was.

"Hello?"

I froze. Hearing her sweet voice over the phone, curious and slightly humorous.

My chest suddenly ached before I rushed to let her know I was on the line. "AH uh Hi!" I quickly raised the phone to my ear, resting my other hand on my desk chair for balance I was currently losing. My head spun as blood rushed to my heart. "Sorry, hi, hello."

"Pfft, hello, Wilbur," Her voice was teasing, "You called me?"

"I did," I said, pausing. The call went quiet for a second, but my breathing was growing heavy and I felt like I was suffocating a little. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. Why wasn't I speaking?

"Aaaand?"

"Oh, sorry, I just- I wanted to ask you out on a date but I've been so nervous I can't." The words just tumbled out of my mouth before I could stop them. And I almost felt regret. But...

"It's funny, I was just about to call you and ask if I could take you out for dinner sometime! But I'm giving you the chance now to ask me out if you still want to."

A smile widened across my face. Soon my heart was beating like crazy and I could barely speak.

"W-well, Y/N, would you like to go out to dinner this Saturday?"

"I'd love to, Will. Where are you thinking?"

"Well I know a few good restaurants near by. . .

/=\

This part will be continued!!
The next part involves your pov and the date!

Thank you, stay safe guys

~Dorm

/=\