- What you hear accidentally play from their phone -

What I think you would hear play from their phone if they accidentally left the volume on.

~Italiacs is them speaking
Normal is you speaking~
~Bold italiac is phone audio~

In general-
Some of them are smart enough to turn off the volume.

Dream-
George audio/video with any sort of music overlapping it.
"Isle of Dream." ". . Clay what are you watching." ". . Just watching George. ." You two would mention eye contact, the audio slowly fading as Clay would very obviously turn it down and off.

George-
An edit or thirst trap of himself that had actually popped out of nowhere onto his fyp.
"*insert typical thirst trap music*" "aCk-" "George I'm disappointed in you." "It's not my fault it came out of nowhere!!"

Sapnap-
Someone narrating themselves going out in the wild with their dog. "Today we're going to find milkthistle. Me and Bodhi- "Whatcha watching?" "Guy and his dog explore the wilderness. Come look." "Okay :D." You'd end up staying with him while he went through the dudes tiktok.

Karl-
A crafting video/tutorial, something diy, or something along the lines of woodworking. "We place the googly eyes right here on the glass, and now we have eyes! Now we-" "Ooo whatcha watching?" "Just a person make glass art, oo look look!"

Quackity-
Anything including a club penguin audio. I never played (at least don't remember playing it) club penguin, so, come up with your own context here ---->

Wilbur-
That one audio that always plays whenever Wilbur does a You laugh you lose.
"Thank to the viewers for ~staying around~" "Hehe." "Is that that one audio the smosh couple always submits in your YLYL's?" "Mhmm. You should join me next time, I'm pretty sure you'd do well." "HAhA uHm not sure about that-"

No part 2 for this 😃
~?>,/_
(Minty)