- How they act in real life -

- How I think they act irl -

~Italiacs is them speaking
Normal is you speaking~

In general:
They all respect your boundaries so don't panic :]

Dream-
He's pretty chill.
• He likes helping people or cooking for them; seeing them light up when they eat his food makes him feel like he's floating upwards.
• Doesn't mind being called by his real name.
• Likes giving nicknames to close friends, mainly because the nicknames he gives really dumb ones or really good ones (or dumb good ones). There is never a bland nickname; they all fit.
• Likes to give you out of the blue compli-ments on whatever you're working on.
• Would tell you the truth if he thought something you made was bad.
• Hand holding? Cool. Hugs? Sure. Head pats? nO-
"*appears out of nowhere* I love the detail you added to that part there." "oH- Hi Clay, uh, thank you 🙂"
• "How's this look?" "Work on this part, right here- it would look better if you adjusted it." *he wouldn't be rude at all, hed give his honest opinion in a polite way.*

George-
A little shy at first, but he's lovely to hang around because of his bubbly chatter, which is sometimes calm; he sounds upbeat a lot of the time.
• Good personality that his friends and many, many others adore.
• Could keep the conversation going, but he talks much easier when the other person contributes more to work off of, if that makes sense.
• 4d personality of sorts- look it up on the internet, you'll find it.
• Gives you somewhat *confusing* indirect compliments- not really confusing only very slightly perplexing.
• Feels proud if you blush from his compliments.
• Too embarrassed to initiate any sort of physical touch unless it's on accident.
"If you keep smiling I'm pretty sure the room with light on fire from the brightness of it." "*not sure how to process that* *wondering if that was a compliment or a warning ;-;*"

Sapnap-
• He's competitive and chill, but he's genuinely pretty chill and dope to hang out with.
• He's really talkative and friendly; he likes to make people feel welcome.
• But he tries not to overwhelm them if they look nervous or anxious, or aren't the talkative type. He's a good judge of people emotions and can read the room well.
• He is a king at making awkward silence not awkward just because of his presence; he just gives me those vibes.
• He will always ask to give you a hug whenever he sees you. Not if he can have one, if he can give one.
• Sometimes would just give one at the most random time without any context.
• Hugs and cuddles are needed.
"Hey, do you wanna a hug?" "Oh, sure :D!" "*hugs you, aaaaand doesn't let go*"
• "Hey Y/n." "Hey Sapnap, what's up?" "*hugs you from behind* Nothing much, whatcha doing?" "Uh, n-not really anything *😳*"

Karl-
• He's a smiley guy :].
• Pretty calm, but chaotic all at the same time. I mean, not all the time, but there isn't breathing moment where this man isn't spouting something weird.
• Quieter talking-wise, but he would love to talk with you if you initiated the conversation.
• THE MOST CARING GUY ON THE FRICKING PLANET, HE'S SO THOUGHTFUL, I'M NOT JOKING.
• He enjoys complimenting you when you aren't paying attention so that you get really confused; he also enjoys seeing you confused.
•Hand holding and hugging is a yes/must.
• Will embarrass himself to save you from your own.
"*watching you focus on a video game* You look really beautiful today." "*startled, not sure if you heard that right* Huh? What??"
"Hehehe nothing, it's nothing." "Its obviously not nothing, what'd you say- *dies in game* DANG IT-" "Watch out there's a creeper." "wOW thanks, that info is really helpful."