- Do you live in their hometown or your hometown? -

Just to clear up some confusion anyone might be having, here's basically whether or not you live close to them! This is also based on former chapters and future chapters unless specified otherwise.

Enjoy <3~

In general:
For some situation you'll have moved there from your hometown, others you're just visiting, and some you live near them.

Dream-
You two live pretty close to eachother, you were born in Florida and stayed there. You could even walk to his house if you wanted.

George-
You moved to England from Cali when you were 12, so you've been there for a while. You live in a whole another city though.

Sapnap-
You were in the same state but moved closer to Sapnap and Dream around 17. Probably like a 30 minute drive to their house tbh.

Karl-
You live 2 hours away from him, but drive on the highway at top speeds and you're there in 45 minutes. You move a lot but finally settled down.

Quackity-
You live next to his house in Mexico, always have. You and his mom get along well and cook together sometimes. He never introduced himself until he saw you at college.

Wilbur-
You live in the same apartment complex. You moved to England after turning 18, and this apartment complex was the only place available to you.

Tommy-
Your entire family moved over to England, and were a few houses down from Tommy's. Since he decided to move to Brighton, you convinced your parents to let you go down there too. You wait for his final arrival every day, and visit him often.

Tubbo-
You guys live really close to eachother, bit only recently. That's why he randomly kept running into you legit everywhere.

Technoblade-
He lives about three hours away, so whenever you or him visit eachother, gifts are always in tow. You often have sleepovers with lots of cuddles (respectful and mutual ones).

Ranboo-
Like Tubbo, you guys met in person for the first time when he came over to England. You've been in England all your life, and have been estatic to hear he's moved there.

Jack-
You live like, an hour away from eachother, but you uses to live closer to him when you were younger.

Jschlatt-
You live in the house across from the big one he shares, but you're often found just chilling in their house like, always, since it's big ofc.