- What they cook for you -

How and what I think they would cook for you:

~Italiacs is them speaking
Normal is you speaking~

In general-
I'm guessing for a lot of these, but read the title and you'll understand why.

Dream-
• Good soup.
• Pretty amazing cook and chef so you can trust your meals with him.
• Plays music and sings like a maniac while he cooks.
• I guess you can watch him cook.
• Makes something simple that looks really complicated.
"I made you some cake." "Oh, oH HOW, DREAM HOW LONG DID THIS TAKE-"

George-
Has no idea what he's doing.
• Calls either mom or Dream for help.
• Somehow misplaced everything and can't find what he needs.
• Only cooks when you're not home.
• Tries to make it a surprise for you, but you walk in on him burning the stove.
• "Huh?- aH fIRE FU!K WHERE'S THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER!-" "*crying* I DON'T KNOW!!"

Sapnap-
Chef-in-process.
• Learned most of his cooking from Dream; skills- not bad, but not necessarily good.
• Curses anytime he messes something up even if it's something small.
• Doesn't like cooking but he'll do it for you.
• Doesn't like you in the kitchen because he shows his irritated side when cooking.
"F^ck, f^ck, SH!T-" "I, I can make the toast if you wan-" "nO-"

Karl-
• Does he know what he's doing? We're not sure.
• Has fun with whatever he's making.
• Always delivers it to you like he's offering a sacrifice. Or proposing- your choice.
"Oh great Y/n, *bows on one knee while lowering his head and lifting the plate to you* I bring you the freshest of all delicacies, cooked to an immeasurable golden brown and decorated with only the finest spices." ". . . Well thank you for the French toast."

Quackity-
• Actually knows how to cook, unlike most of these people.
• Stays completely silent when he cooks because he focusing.
• He LOVES when you watch him cook because you look so fascinated at everything he does.
• He makes food for you even when you didn't ask for it.
"I made you an omelot, guapa." "Oh! How'd you know I was hungry? Thank you, by the way." "Intuition (?), and of course :D!"

Wilbur-
wE DiDnT sTaRt ThE fIrE-
• He sucks at cooking, to be honest, but his effort makes up for burning stuff.
• Can usually be seen cooking bacon without the stove being on :).
• You are BANNED from the daycare >:[!. . He doesn't like you watching him.
• Depsite bad cooking skills, the man can BAKE-
"So the eggs got burnt- so what!? I made some brownies instead!" "Wilbur we cannot eat fricking brownies for breakfast-"

Tommy-
Mini version of Wilbur soot.
• Can't cook or bake, but that's mostly because he always is experimenting.
• Never follows the recipe unless someone else is cooking with him.
• He brings you even his abominations.
• Will scold you for being in the kitchen and force you out because he doesn't want you to see how bad he is at cooking.
• "I'm scared to ask what this is." "Fries :D." "*stares at burnt worm-looking fries*. . . Ask Tubbo if he'll make dinner, please."

Tubbo-
Knows how to cook but always needs instructions.
• Tommy is never allowed near his oven.
• Can make really nice meals, but his parents cooks for the family.
• He'll make you food though, because seeing you hungry makes him sad. He'll kick you out of the kitchen because he gets flustered with you watching him.
"Hey, hey, I made some samosas, want some :]?" "Oh, yEs I'm starving!!" "I'll get you a plate ^^"

Technoblade-
• He can cook. . . Maybe.
• It's almost like he's using hacks, because he'll be mixing butter and sugar and then suddenly there's cookies.
• Unbothered when stuff goes wrong.
• Calls you to the kitchen when he 'needs' help.
"Y/nnnnn. . . . .Y/NNNNNNNN-" "WHaT??" "..Can you hand me the mixer?" ". . .-_-?"

Ranboo-
Doesn't need to know what he's doing.
• Makes Ranboo noises whenever he messes something up.
• Usually has music playing and is singing along, and doesn't mind you being in the kitchen with him.
• Makes it known to everyone that the food is yours and yours only *in the UK*.
"Huh? Oh, no, sorry Tubbo, this is Y/n's."
"Tommy stop eating that, it's for Y/n."
"Jack I will slap you, get your hands off that food."

Jack-
This man does not cook and probably will not ever cook in his lifetime.
• He turns to Scott (Smajor) for food or good oven-heatable meals. Sometimes fast food if in a rush, but only good fast food.
• Like to said, he doesn't cook. I think he'd take you out for food as much as he could though. Nothing too expensive or fancy, but little quaint and interesting places :].

Billzo-
• 50/50 chance of burning down the kitchen.
• He's actually a great helper if someone's there to tell him what to do.
• He only cooks stuff he's never cooked before because, like Tommy, he liked experimenting. Only to an extent, though. . .
Will find a way to make you food o-o. .
• "Billzo I can just get something on doordash-" "No! Homemade food is the best and that's what I'll make!" "Billzo there is nothing in your fridge-" "Then we go grocery shopping, easy fix, mate!!" "TvT-"

Foolish-
That man can barbecue, cook, bake, everything. He knows the art of culinary well.
• He always dances in the kitchen- also would like you to watch him cook.
• Unlike Dream, he makes stuff that looks complicated and was complicated.
• Only the finest for you, of course, and when he knows you'll eat it.
"Y/nnn, I've got lasagna for you." "DUDE AMAZING TIMING I NEED FOOD AND ALSO WHY IS IT SO AMAZING??" "Er, whyyy, not?"

Eret-
Ever since he cooked with that professional cook, he actually got more into it.
• Knows how to cook and bake and is pretty good at it :D!
• Wants you to be in the kitchen to watch him so he can have company.
• Will do stuff 'wrong' to make you laugh.
"I've lost the flour." "It's right there." "Right where, though?" "Over there, on the. . *watches as Eret turns in circles* pfDt-"

Jschlatt-
• Meat.
• He's secretly good at cooking but no one knows.
• Everything must have a form of alcohol in it, but since he knows you don't like alcohol, he always cooks it out for you.
• Is actually pretty silent calm in the kitchen, and also requires your presence to help him cook. He's a LOT calmer in the kitchen.
". . . Could you pass the towel? My hands are wet and I don't wanna get the floor wet." "Oh, sure :D!" "Thanks :]."

~

Enjoy
~ Minty

\/ Suddenly: MCYT Preferences, Imagines And Oneshots \/जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें