- How you guys knew it was love -

How I think the two of you found out you loved the other.

(This chapter is a lot longer so prepare yourself :]]])

(Also I listened to a lot of songs and I really got into them while writing, so, enjoy the sudden changes in writing LOL)

In general:
~Italiacs are them speaking
Normal is you speaking~
'Is when either of you are thinking'
Goes in order of when they fell in love with you/when they realized it was love, and then you.

Dream-
You'd come to visit him for the first time, and after few days he realized that he was in love with you, and the final push towards falling in love with you had been meeting you in person, even though you guys didn't live too far from eachother. He'd hardly seen your face, but after talking to you in person and not over Discord or the phone, he'd immediately fallen for you.

You realized you loved him when you were getting ready to head back home, because for some reason you started crying at the thought of leaving him. You confessed to him and he admitted he'd fallen in love, too.

"No, no Y/n please don't cry we're seeing eachother again soon! In fact I'll come to you, okay?"

"S-sorry I'm just, really emotional and I don't know why. ."

"It's fine, I'm here, I'm right here. .'You have no idea how much this hurts me too'-"

"Goddamn it, Clay-"

"What, what's wrong?"

"I love you."

*!*

"...I love you too, Y/n. I love you soo, so much. I'll visit you, I promise :]."

"Okay. . I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you more."

George-
He'd fallen in love with you just 6 months after the two of you met, but he never gave into his feelings until he saw you sitting in his gaming chair, talking to chat while he'd been in the restroom. Your cheerful smile, upbeat words and excitable nature captured the hearts of many, including George.

You took a while to fall in love with him, your mind wanting to figure out his personality as much as possible. The more and more you learned about him though, the more your heart would beat with emotion anytime he talked to you about something he was passionate about. And that's when you realized you loved him.

"HELLLLOOOO CHATTTT! It's your favorite human being, Y/nnn! How are you all one this fine evening :D?"

"'Hmph, cute.' I'll let you sit there for a bit, chat misses you."

"They do? Awh chat you should've told me! Then I would invade George's house much more often."

"Oh my God, please don't 'you maniac, I'd love to see you everyday'."

"NO NO, the chat has spoken, I'm coming over more often, George 😎."