- What love triangle you guys would be in -

So this is a chapter for those who enjoy reading love triangles (like me), and basically it's just the other person who would be in love with you depending on the person already in love with you. And of course you're stuck between choosing one of them, so boom, love triangle. I'll make a part two for how they would react to being chosen over the other person. . . At some point.

Enjoy <3~

In general:
This is just for fun so don't take it all too seriously. As much as I love love triangles they sorta suck to be in sometimes so if you're uncomfortable with that sort of stuff I recommend staying away from this chapter.
How this will work is I will just put the name of the other person in love with you :D. Also, this are done with how they all met you, it's not in the same sort of- yknow what I mean lol.

Dream-
Sapnap. Dream and him know they both like you and have been trying to wait patiently for you to make a proper move on one of them. They were doing pretty well until Sapnap eventually got tired of waiting and flat out asked you if you liked either of them. Dream smacked him in the head when you walked off in confusion and embarrassment.

George-
Quackity. When Quackity came over to England he was shocked to find that you were also there when you were supposed to be back home. He ended up telling George, hey I like her, what do I do? And then George was like, :0 well f^ck, I like her too. Then the two of them talked about it for days until you accidentally walked in on them talking about it.

Sapnap-
BBH. Y'all started to hang out, each of them slowly realizing they liked you, but Bad asked you out first, and you said you needed to think. Then Sapnap asked you out the next day, and your response was, You like me too? This caused some confusion and Sapnap went on a search to find the other person who liked you.

Karl-
Dream. Karl travels a lot and Dream usually visits you guys when you come back. He would get sad whenever you would go to travel with Karl, and Karl would get sad when you decided to stay behind on trips. Karl got a bit upset that Dream liked you, so in turn Dream backed down. But you hated the fact that they weren't getting along so you asked them what was up and they told you they both liked you and didn't know what to do.

Quackity-
Jack. Of course Jack had to flirt with you while you were in England, and Quackity wasn't too happy with that. Both of them were sort of clingy boarding possessive of you, but you weren't having it and made plans to meet up with them both without either of them knowing the other was going. They were upset but kept their cool because they didn't want to make you sad or mad.

Wilbur-
Technoblade. Because you don't live close to him, you two play on the Origins server. He gets jealous when you tell him about you and Wilbur doing something together, and would distract you somehow and get your attention back on him. You went to visit him, and to his dismay you brought along some of the brits, including Will. Techno quickly told Will he was going to ask you out, and Wilbur backed down with sorrowful but thoughtful words, which in turn made Techno feel guilty and back down as well.

Tommy-
George. George always liked you, but he let Tommy explore his feelings first instead of snatching away what could have been a crush for Tommy. They openly talked about liking you, both knowing that they liked you, but there were no hard feelings, and very little jealousy if any when you hung out with one person over the other at times. They very politely asked you if you liked someone one day; you were hesitant at first but told them anyways.

Tubbo-
Billzo. The two of them actually got in some nasty but sarcastic arguments on who deserved you. They claimed for themselves that they were better and stronger and more suited for you. You noticed the behaviour over time and interrogated them until they broke. Tubbo was the first to break, with Billzo soon cracking later underneath the pressure of your questions.

BadBoyHalo-
Karl. When two sweethearts meet it's very hard for fights to happen. These two peacefully accepted the fact that the other liked you, and they were extremely patient in waiting to see if you liked either of them. Karl almost asked a few times but he got consultation from friends and from BBH. Overall a very sweet love triangle :]].

Technoblade-
Wilbur. He was far too nervous to say anything when he knew that Technoblade liked you, and he even let Technoblade ask you out. At least that's what he thought, until Techno came back to him and admitted he'd felt guilty and decided to let it be a fair challenge. They both fought for your attention, and you ended up deciding to ask one of them out yourself.

Ranboo-
Tubbo. He honestly couldn't help himself, not when you were always with Ranboo, who Tubbo was always with. Ranboo is better at hiding when he likes someone, but Tubbo isn't, so Ranboo definitely saw the day Tubbo started crushing on you. They're good friends and Ranboo doesn't wanna hurt Tubs so instead he encouraged Tubbo to ask you out. And then Tommy told Tubbo Ranboo liked you as well. *bomb falls, boom*

Jack-
Tommy. When Jack learned that Tommy also liked you, he wasn't very hyped. Instead he tried to win you over before Tommy could, and Tommy was a little hurt, but he went ahead and did the same. You noticed the absurd behaviour, and stopped them before it got back. They both regretfully apologized to eachother and decided to let you choose one of them at some point.

Billzo-
Ranboo. Neither of them had any idea that the other liked you- Ranboo hid his feelings and Billzo was always sarcastic about them. It wasn't until Tubbo and Tommy berated them into admitting they liked you, and the clingy duo was quick to try and set one of them up with you. You got real confused when Tubbo insisted you do this, while Tommy insisted you do that. You learned sooner or later what was happening.