Ritika stepped inside the office slamming the door open, "What?... What do you want?" Priya replied in haste. Ritika increased the intensity of the dim light and with the help of the remote slides the curtains. Morning light rays entered the room glowing the atmosphere and I turned my chair to face Priya. She turned pale with her eyes bulging out, "Umm... I'm... sorry... I..." she wasn't getting any word in her mouth. "Don't worry I won't be telling Raj that his little pet failed to fool me..." she lowered her head in shame.

Standing up from my chair I walked around her in a semi-circle, "Do you think I won't notice how my father set up an investor meeting immediately after his vacation? Because he knew they came to me for help and you knew about it. My father wasn't in the city when I kissed Armaan and no one from this company saw us like that except you. Because I never discussed any business losses with my father, I have no reason to share my personal life with him. But here in all this, you are the one who's fucked right up the ass..." she pleaded with red puffy eyes. "I will make sure no one hires you at any position in his or her company. I'm sort of banning you from this industry and don't worry you can call Raj as many times as you want but he won't be able to do anything for you as he will be losing his position as well." Security walked inside dragging Priya out of the building.

"From now onwards I will take assistant interviews personally and won't let a butter tongue women near me." I mumbled to myself, Ritika raised her brows, "Ma'am... did you say something to me?" I shook my head and sit back on my chair. "Um... Ma'am, what are we going to do now? Those were worthless fraudulent documents and we don't have anything to file the case against Goel Industries..." Her words made me laugh a bit, she glimpsed at me in complete confusion.

I explained to her, "Firstly, don't call me Ma'am... it's Ishita for you from now onwards. Secondly, it was never a plan to fight a case against him, he's Armaan Goel one of the most powerful men in this country. He could just simply suppress the case and we would turn into wrinkly old trout asking for help from the law." She nods her head and I went on, "His case history revealed nothing more than his erratic behavior as a teenager, so I dug deeper to find some skeletons in his closet but didn't get anything dark or suspicious that could help me. He seems to be decent as a business mogul...". Ritika shook her head amusingly, "No one is that decent... and a business tycoon born in money like him... impossible." I agreed with her "We just need to pull him to dirt and make him look less pretty by framing him for something nasty worth the board members losing faith in him..." she raised her brows, "Are you sure?" I nodded.

After finishing my work, I went home, the hall was dead silent and the house looked dull. I knew it would be like this as my little sister left the house. Getting inside my room I changed into a simple salwar suit with soft makeup to visit a temple. Whenever I feel heavy in my heart, I visit a temple it gives me the strength that someone has my back even if no one in this world believes in me.

Dropping a message, I waited for my mother to join me, walking in the garden I opened my socials and scrolled through hot topics

Dropping a message, I waited for my mother to join me, walking in the garden I opened my socials and scrolled through hot topics. My picture with Armaan was ranked second on the hot topic list after the news of Kim Kardashian divorcing Kanye west. That asshole used the picture clicked before his announcement to show how much happy I was with him. Opening Kim's new post, I checked her stories, and fan reactions were pretty good as it was the most awaited moment for all of them.