𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

ততততত

𝐁 𝐄 𝐅 𝐎 𝐑 𝐄    𝐑 𝐄 𝐀 𝐃 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆

Thank you for opening Only After Nightfall. Only After Nightfall is a story I've had in my drafts for awhile. My first attempt at it went sideways—as I depended on my poor planning skills. The revamped version might contain similar plot (especially in the beginning) but it now allows me to build the story from the ground up the way it deserves.

I soon discovered that the plot means nothing if the characters aren't developed enough. The two main protagonists are dynamic and complex, and act out of what they know and what they believe in.

I don't want to promise any happy endings for our characters. In a world filled with tough decisions, they might appear to be anti-heroes. They'll make mistakes. They'll fail. They'll be selfish and selfless all at the same time. The world isn't always a beautiful place, even if you find yourself as a princess in a castle. Yet, I want to bring you glimpses of hope. Even when the world goes against you, there's still light.

This book is rated mature due to strong language and sexual/mature content, violence, and dark themes. This is your warning. I do not place content warnings on chapters. I am not offended if you find it to be too much for you, and you need to close the book.

Places, people, experiences, and world are not real and are purely fictional and are of my own imagination. Any similarities to anyone in real life is completely coincidental. If you see this story somewhere else please notify me so I can go and kick some ass.

 ততততত

𝐒 𝐔 𝐌 𝐌 𝐀 𝐑 𝐘

She can save them all. Her people. Her kingdom. Her family.

But only if she marries the king of the enemy.

Hell breaks loose when 𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐔, princess and heir to the throne, is forced to marry the king of her enemies—a man she despises with her heart and soul.

When her protests to the betrothal are rejected by her father, Imogen searches for other ways to cope with her newfound fate. Naive and a little reckless, she finds herself escaping the castle grounds to forget that her life has been signed away. Little does she know, she never has to leave the grounds to find the remedy she longs for. He's everything that a princess should avoid—mischievous, dangerous thief with a sword.

𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐒 runs from a life he once had. When his past catches up with him, he's offered a way to get back what he lost: sneak inside the castle. With the legend of his thieving reputation crossing the lands, he knows nobody will be able to catch him.

No one but a sneaky princess equipped with a bow and arrow.

Only in the night do the two come to life. Hearts yearn and emotions run wild, but can their love survive the turbulance of her kingdom's war and her unwanted betrothal?

 ততততত

𝐀 𝐄 𝐒 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐓 𝐈 𝐂 𝐒

ততততত

𝐏 𝐋 𝐀 𝐘 𝐋 𝐈 𝐒 𝐓

Official playlist for Only After Nightfall. This playlist's style aims to be more cinematic & slow-paced, yet angsty and emotional. This playlist will update when necessary.

Now available on Spotify. Link in bio.

𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 // 𝘙𝘶𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦 • 𝐌𝐔𝐌 // 𝘓𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘏𝘦𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 • 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 // 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦 • 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐓 // 𝘈𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘙𝘶𝘯 • 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐏 // 𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 • 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 // 𝘉𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘌𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 • 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 // 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵 𝘔𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘯 • 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 // 𝘈𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳, 𝘌𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘬𝘦𝘯 • 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀 // 𝘛𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘚𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵 • 𝟏𝟏𝟐𝟏 // 𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘦𝘺 • 𝐍𝐎 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 // 𝘙𝘩𝘺𝘴 𝘓𝘦𝘸𝘪𝘴 • 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 // 𝘒𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘥 • 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍 // 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘰, 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘦 𝘈𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘴

ততততত

𝐂 𝐎 𝐏 𝐘 𝐑 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓

© @ivyandisles 2022.