Kid and (BE)Rin and (Free)Haru x reader: Another fight

Raeder's POV

I was laying in between my two favorite people in the world. Death the Kid and Rin Okumura, both demons and both in nothing but boxers. Hello my symmetrical beauty, Kid said rolling over to look at my face. I smiled at Kid and moaned as he started sucking my neck. I heard a loud moan behind me as Rin woke up. "I love that sound," he said in a husky voice.

Rin's tail wrapped around my waist and pulled me away from Kid's kisses. I didn't have time to complain as Rin stuck his tongue in my mouth. "No fair," Kid grumbled. He pulled off my pajama shirt making Rin and I break our kiss. Kid suck my left nipple and I moaned loudly. "K-Kid!" Rin got upset and started sucking my neck, slipping his tail down my stomach towards my hips. Kid switched to my other nipple and I moaned as I felt Rin's soft tail glide down my cilt. "B-boys!" I breathed.

"Aahh!" I cried in pleasure as Rin's tail pumped in and out of me. "Don't worry my angel," Rin said seductively. "I won't let death hurt you." Rin pushed Kid off into a roll, making him fall off the bed. I didn't have time to ask Kid if he was alright because Rin stuck his tongue in my mouth again. I moaned as Rin's tail went deeper into me and Rin pulled off my pajama bottoms.

We both broke apart for air. Kid took the opportunity to pull me away form Rin. Not only did Rin take his tail and my pleasure away, but my panties as well. Kid laid my nude body on the cold floor, I pressed my legs together and tried to cover myself. Kid pulled my legs up and sucked the backs of my thighs. I moaned loudly, Kid knew how much I liked that. I heard someone growl, I looked up and saw Rin frowning at us on the floor. "How rude," he said. "Making my angel lye on the floor." Rin got down, scooped me up and laid me back in the warm bed.

Rin spread my legs apart and started pulling down his boxers. Out of nowhere a bolt of black energy sent Rin tumbling off the other side of the bed. I turned and saw Kid glaring at Rin, "Do not infect her with your demon cum." he said sternly. Kid got onto the bed and started pulling off his boxers, Rin tackled him and growled. "How many times do I have to tell you not to touch my angel!?" He growled. Both boys were so busy trying to push the other off the bed they didn't notice me get up and putt on my robe. "You can't give her the symmetrical love she needs!" Was the last thing I heard before I shut the door.

I walked down the hall to Haru's room and opened the door. "Haru?" I asked. I saw the muscular teen sit up in bed. "(Y/N)?" he asked, "why are you up?

"Rin and Kid are fighting again." I said, "and they got me all turned on." Haru walked over to me and picked me up bridal style. "Let me and water fix that," he said. Haru took me to his personal bathroom and took off my robe. I sat down in the cold tub and shivered. Haru turned on the warm water and began to strip off his clothes.

The hot water felt good on my skin, I blushed and felt hollow as I looked at Haru's large member. I looked away as Haru got in the bath with me. "What did they do to you?" he asked. "They both sucked me above the waist," I explained, "but none of us came."

"I see." Haru said as he squirted some body soap into his hands. I moaned as Haru massaged my breasts, he worked his hand up and down my neck and chest. The smell of vanilla filled the room as Haru's homemade safe-for-sex soap was rinsed off my body. Haru ran his hands down my sides and took hold of my legs. He pulled me onto his lap and rubbed my cilt. "Tell me when." Haru said as he thrust two fingers into me. I cried out in pleasure and pulled Haru's face into my wet chest as he thrust harder and harder. I felt my lover start to suck my chest as I pulled him tighter. "Now!" I cried, "please do it now!" Haru pulled away and smiled, he laid me down in the tub and pushed his member into me. I came and moaned as Haru grinded my g-spot. After almost five minutes of crying each other's names and cumming we finally pulled apart to breath.

Without a word Haru pulled me out of the bath and rubbed/dried me off with a towel. While Haru dried himself off and got back into his boxers, I went to his closet and put on one of his shirts. I didn't bother buttoning it up all the way, when I walked back into the bathroom and Haru was draining the water. He stared at my exposed bellybutton, his eyes trailed up my body and settled on my breasts. Haru frowned, "I wouldn't mind you staying naked instead." I giggled, "I'm not wearing underwear if that helps." Haru picked me up and carried me back to his bed. I laid down next to him, pressing my back against his chest. Haru ran his fingers over my side, up my body and slipped his hand under my shirt, squeezing one of my breasts. "Good night my mermaid." Haru said. I smiled, "good night dolphin."

Before I fell asleep I looked down at the three rings on my finger. Haru's blue ring, Rin's black ring, and Kid's silver ring each overlapped one another to form our triple engagement. Each boy had asked me to marry them while we were drunk at the same party, since the boys were better at handling alcohol than I was they had remembered. I on the other hand had just woken up with three rings on my finger. Each boy was now arguing with one another for the right to marry me, Kid and Rin fought more with each other than they did with Haru. They probably thought that since Haru didn't argue back that I would just leave him, after all he spent more time in the water than anything else. What the other boys didn't know is that Haru and I first met when I saved him from drowning, the idiot had tried to swim with a broken leg.