MY DECISION

Hello everyone!

After two weeks since I asked the big question to everyone, I have come to a decision.

When looking at the comments from all of my accounts that have The Myth of Y/N story, I divided the answers into three categories. They were:

1) Have Y/N's feelings stay unrequited from beginning to end.

2) Have Korra eventually return Y/N's feelings.

3) Fine with either outcomes.

Overall the results were:

Have Y/N's feelings stay unrequited from beginning to end - 8

Have Korra eventually return Y/N's feelings - 9

Fine with either outcomes - 3

As you can see...it's pretty split between the two choices.

There was also a few who really wanted to see the romance between Y/N and Kyuni and have them being endgame rather than Y/N and Korra.

I remember when I asked the question to you all that at the end of the day I'm writing all of this to entertain you and that's what matters to me the most. And that is true. This story is for you all. However, what's also important to me is that I myself am satisfied with my story.

So what will I do?

As of currently, I am planning on satisfying both sides as best as I can. There will be a romance between Y/N and Kyuni, but the ultimate endgame will be Y/N and Korra. I really hope this doesn't affect any of your enjoyment of the series and if so then I am sorry. If you do not wish to continue reading then I completely understand.

What do you all think? Feedback will be most appreciated.

Also, should I change the name of the story by removing the "UNREQUITED" bit? What do you all think?

See you all in the next chapter: "A New Age"