QUESTION FOR READERS

Hello everyone!

Firstly, I have to say a big thank you to everyone who has been reading and posting their thoughts and feedback on this story. It has grown a lot since the first chapter thanks to all of you and I'm glad you are enjoying this story! So, once again, thank you all! :D

However, there is one big question I need to ask. 

When I first started "The Myth of Y/N" my main thoughts were that Y/N's love for Korra were unrequited and that it was going to stay unrequited all throughout the story. But, as the story has advanced, my thoughts on that have wavered. Half of me wants to continue to be unrequited through and through, but the other half wants the unrequited love to be temporary and Korra eventually returns the feelings way later on. What can I say? I love happy endings. But I am unsure on which side to listen to. That is why I want to ask my audience about this: You, the readers! This may be my story, but at the end of the day I'm writing all of this to entertain you and that's what matters to me the most.

So which would you all prefer more:

1) Have Y/N's feelings stay unrequited from beginning to end.

2) Have Korra eventually return Y/N's feelings.

And that's all I wanted to say. The next chapter, so far tilted "Light and Dark", will come out soon so stay tuned!

Constructive criticism is always appreciated! 

If you have any questions about the story then please ask (as long as they aren't spoilery questions haha)

See you all in the next chapter! :D