THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY...

Korra's POV

I weakly open my eyes as I begin to awake from my slumber. I'm still so exhausted, I've never felt so tired before in my life. I feel my hand being gently squeezed and I look to its origin. 

It's Mako, his face flashing to a warm, gentle smile and his eyes becoming full of life again.

"Hey," he says softly, "you're finally awake."

I hum to his comment. "I'm still so tired...and hungry."

My stomach coincidentally grumbles right afterwards, making the firebender chuckle. 

"I can tell." he replies with amusement. "Do you wanna get ready and get something to eat?"

I nod. "Yeah...thank you, by the way, for being with me."

Mako's warm smile grows even more wide. "Anytime. I'm always there for you if you need me. I'll let you get ready,"

I send him a gentle smile back and he walks out. After getting dressed and headed to the dining room, I see Mako, Bolin, Asami, Kyuni, Tenzin, Pema, and Lin already there waiting for me. On the table there is a plate of food already waiting for me and I dig in, hoping to satisfy my hunger. The food is absolutely delicious.

"The food tastes amazing, Pema." I tell her, showing my gratitude. "I'm finally starting to feel like myself again."

Pema sends me a small smile. "We're so thankful you're home safe."

After I finish my food and Asami and Pema come to pick up the plates, I see Tenzin and Lin gazing at me with curiosity and concern.

"Korra," the airbender begins, his eyes full of sympathy, "I realise you've been through a lot, but I need to know everything that happened."

I really don't want to think about last night, but I guess I have no choice in the matter.

"Well, first off. Tarrlok isn't who he says he is. He's Yakone's son."

Tenzin and Lin's face flashes with surprise, their jaws dropped.

"It all makes sense now." the former Chief remarks. "That's how Tarrlok was able to bloodbend us without a full moon."

Tenzin turns to me again, his surprise still evident. "But how did you escape? And where's Tarrlok?"

Oh no...no not this moment again. It's making me think of...Y/N.

Still, I owe them an explanation. I take a deep breath to prepare myself. "Amon captured him and took his bending."

"What?!" Tenzin blurts out, his surprise intensified.

"Yeah." I confirmed, "He showed up out of nowhere. He took Tarrlok...and Y/N. He...he almost got me too."

Tenzin frowns in concern and worry. "This is very disturbing news. Amon is becoming emboldened. Taking out a councilman, capturing Y/N and almost capturing the Avatar. I fear Amon is entering his endgame."

I grimaced at the idea. That monster is stepping up his game all right. It won't be long before he tries capturing me again. I need to find Y/N before its too late. If anything happened to them...

"I had a vision."

I gasp and look back up to Tenzin, everyone's eyes on me now. "Something else happened too. Y/N had a vision."

Everyone gasps in reaction, with Tenzin's eyes widening in particular. "A vison?! What was it?"

"They told they couldn't remember anything other than a distorted voice." I explain to the rest.