TRUTHS REVEALED

Y/N'S POV

It has been a while ago since I had that dream...or vision. Whatever I want to call it. I told Tenzin about it and how all I can remember is a "Wan" person. We have been having more frequent meditation sessions as well as doing our own research about it but we have found nothing. I am certain we will figure it out soon.

Besides all of that spiritual stuff , though, I've just been relaxing and hanging out with everyone. There was that one incident where Ikki ran away because Jinora and Meelo were making fun of her so Tenzin, Kya, and Bumi went out to look for her. The latter two came back with grumpy looks on their faces but soon afterwards Tenzin came back with Ikki. Since then it seems the three children of Avatar Aang have gotten along much better. It looks like they finally sorted things out with their feelings towards their father. 

Eventually we all left to go to the Eastern Air Temple. This place feels much different than the southern temple. I don't know how to explain it, it just feels more...spiritual.

Speaking of spirits, I also discovered that some spirits inhabit the area. They look pretty cute to be honest with their bunny-like body and their wing-like ears. I noticed that Jinora could see them too but no-one else can, which is actually not surprising considering what happened in the last temple. The airbender got really friendly with the one of them, she even named it "Furry-Foot." Only children can come up with such creative names, am I right? Kya has been giving us weird looks, though. I don't know if she's starting to figure everything out yet or not.

Right now I'm with the others at the main entrance of the temple about to begin the grand tour of the Eastern Air Temple. We are just waiting for Tenzin and Jinora. I'm currently with Bumi and Kya and we are...validating...the retired commander's story.

"So...let me get this straight." I begin, my lips curved up in an amused smile. "You managed to defeat an earthbender in a rock throwing contest?"

"Yeperdo!" Bumi responds loudly. "And he was a tough one all right. The rocks ranged from small to big, it was unbelievable. It took all of my strength and willpower, but eventually I performed a precise maneuverer and chucked a rock the size of a walnut right at his eye. He called it quits after that, haha!"

I snicker at the the former commander's story. "Sounds like quite an adventure, Bumi."

Kya snorts at my comment. "Don't be fooled, Y/N. Bumi likes to exaggerates a few of his stories from time to time."

"But not this time, I swear!" Bumi quickly retorts. "That is exactly how it went. Come on, Y/N. After all the stories I've told you, surely you'll believe me, right?!"

I chuckle at the scene before and nod in confirmation. I know he exaggerates sometimes, but I think most of the time he is telling the truth. Only the son of the Avatar can pull off the crazy stuff Bumi said he did when he was in the United Forces.

"See!" Bumi exclaims to Kya, the former still having a teasing smile on her face. "Y/N believes me!"

Kya shakes her head but the smile is still present. "That's because you had the past six months to brainwash them into believing whatever you say. Stop telling lies."

Bumi leans forward to his sister, his grin never fading. "It's true! I once beat an earthbender in a rock-throwing contest! I have the trophy to prove it."

 Huh, I need to remind myself to ask him to show me his trophy when we get back to Republic City.

Before I can add more into the conversation, Tenzin and Jinora finally arrive to the entrance.

"All right, who's ready for an exciting tour of the Eastern Air Temple?" Tenzin asks everyone, clear enthusiasm written across his face. "We've got a lot to see today including ancient statues, ancient gardens, and the meditation hall used by ancient airbenders."