Chapter 9. Be My First. R🔞

Start from the beginning

Tae pressed himself down on Mew but groaned in frustration when the shitty piece of tee blocked his contact. He pulled up and made Mew sit too only to pull both of their shirts together and throwing it somewhere.

He claimed Mew's lips again but stop as he heard Mew mumbling something.

"Do...door. o..pen". Mew said. Tae groaned again but he couldnt take the risk anyway. He rushed to lock his door and pulling the curtains on the window because it was attached to the terrace. What if mom dad want to have a night breeze.

He crawled upto his partially naked boy laying on the bed with exciting eyes.

"So baby. Where were we"? He said biting Mew's lower lip and the whole room turned upside down. He opened eyes to see a hungry Mew straddling him. They locked their gaze before Mew pulled down to press their lips together. Verociously. With eager and excitement.

"We were here". He hissed as he bit on Tae's shoulder. Sucking the spot to soothe the pain. Tae gasped as the tingling sensation. He wanted to stop Mew but his hands had their own mind. He held Mew's shoulders tightly pushing him down as he stopped on his nipples.

Kissing one. Pinching other. Licking and biting with front teeth.

"Damnn babyyyy.". Tae arched his body feeling the wet tongue rolling inside his navel. His eyes rolled back into his skull as the expert fingers were tracing his hip bones.

Mew stopped his movements as he rested his hands on Tae's belt. Tae moaned softly that was taken as a YES because next moment Mew unbuckled the belt and pulled off. He opened the fly and Tae sighed anticipating Mew to open the zipper but groaned this time.

Mew again held his hands on his zipper. Waiting for his consent. His finger was at the hook of the zip while his palms were cupping the hard erection hidden inside.

"You know you are my first. So this should me your first too". Mew said and Tae easily understood what he meant because the fingers curling inwards to grasp the hard length.

"I.. Nnhh. Want to be your first for everything...". This was enough for Mew to open the zipper at once before pulling the jeans down with briefs. He slide down to pull down his own jeans too but was interuppted by Tae's disapproved looks.

"Leave it. I will handle it myself". There was something in Tae's voice that made Mew shiver in pleasure. He crawled on top of him. Kissing him once before going to settle in between his legs.

He bend down nibbling on the sensitive thighs.

"Nnhh Mewwwww". Tae tossed his head on the pillow.

Mew pressed his nose on the base of the hard shaft inhaling him deep.

"Mew... Dont ahhh. Dont pla..yyy". Tae was a moaning mess but he was doing everything to supress his voice. He didnt know if his parents were home or not. And this was the last thing he wanted them to listen.

Mew looked at his blissed out face before taking the whole length in his mouth. Swirling his tongue on the head he sweeped the oozing precum clean.

"Mmhhhhh". He closed his eyes savoring the taste and the feeling.

"Mmphhh". Tae moaned feeling the warmth engulfing his painfully hard dick. He tug Mew's hair a bit hard and that was a major turn on for Mew. He parted Tae's legs pulling his hips up with the support of his arms. This way he beautifully took Tae's hot length pressing his nose at the balls.

"Annnhhhh". Tae tried hard but he failed not to buck his hips up.

"Go on Babe. Fuck my mouth hard. Go on". Mew allowed him and Tae just lost it. He adjusted himself to buck his hips fucking the sexy mouth of his baby boy.