"Nice to meet you Blake Henley." He takes her hand and kisses it. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have places to be."

The boy starts walking off, and Blake realizes he never shared his name. "Hey!" She shouts. "You never told me your name!"

The boy simply looks back and winks at her, as he continues to walk away from her and out of the front doors of the mall.

"What the hell?" Blake whispers to herself. The girl just simply shakes her head and tries to forget the weird encounter.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

The next day Blake is sitting next to Mercedes and Kurt as they talk about Blake's run in with the stranger at the mall.

"Girl, why does all the entertaining stuff happen to you?" Mercedes asks.

"I don't even know. It's not like I ask for it. And honestly I've been trying to forget about it, but it's just stuck in my head. I can't believe I didn't even get his name."

"Maybe you'll run into him again." Kurt suggests. "Lima isn't that big."

"Ok but that's only IF he lives here. For all I know he could've just been visiting." Blake counters.

"That is true. But just keep your eyes open. I'm sure you'll meet him again."

"I don't even think I want to meet him again. He was kind of a jerk. I'm more bothered about how he knows my name but I don't know his."

"I'm sure it's nothing. It's not like it'll bite you in the ass in the future right?" Mercedes asks.

"No I guess not." Blake says.

As the three continue talking Mr. Schue walks in and starts randomly handing out sheet music.

"Excuse me," Rachel says, grabbing everyone's attention. "This isn't the right key."

"No. It's actually the right key." Mr. Schue says back to the girl.

"No, no, this is the alto part." The girl says, sure he had made a mistake.

"Yep. Tina's doing the solo."

"Oh my gosh! Congrats girl!" Blake gets up and hugs Tina.

Tina smiles, "T-Thanks."

"I'm sorry, there must be some sort of mix up. I thought I made it very clear that anything from 'West Side Story' goes to me. Maria is my part! Natalie Wood was a Jew, you know. I've had a very deep, personal connection to this role since the age of one." Rachel rambles.

"Well, I'm trying to shake things up a bit. Get us out of our boxes."

Blake leans over to Artie, "hm maybe Schue doesn't just favor Rachel after all."

"I know, I honestly wasn't expecting this." The boy whispers back.

"You're trying to punish me." Rachel says to the man.

"I think you're being irrational."

"I think you're being unfair!"

"I think you're being unfair to Tina, who might have been happy about getting her first solo." Mr. Schue counters, trying to defend Tina.

"Tina knows how much I respect her and I think she would agree with me that she's not ready for such an iconic role as Maria."

Blake getting absolutely annoyed with the girl snaps at her, "Rachel are you being serious right now? Tina has worked just as hard as anyone else in here. She deserves a solo just as much as you do.You don't get to dictate and choose who gets what solo. You're on the same level as the rest of us."