X | Princess Fragrance

Start from the beginning

He tilted his head with a smile himself. "I've never gotten any cuts or bruises, but truthfully, I've always wondered what it felt like to have a cut disinfected."

Your eyes widen, mouth opening. "You've never ever ever gotten any scars or anything?"

He shook his head, then shrugged. "Nope."

"Well, it doesn't feel good. It stings and burns." You paused making it back outside the school. "Oh yeah, here are the notes." You took your chemistry notebook out your bag handing it to Adrien.

"Thank you, [Y/N]."

"Well, sense we have a little break, you wanna hang out or something? I have nothing to do." You offered, shrugging after. He bit his lip for second, letting out a sigh. "Sure. Yeah, why not."

"Okay, well, I'm kinda hungry. I know a good food place we can go to." Adrien nodded excitedly. "I'm hungry too. My dad doesn't let me eat a lot before the shoots. So I don't look bloated." He said the last sentence making quotations with his hand. He then slapped his forehead sighing. "Wait, I don't have any money with me right now."

Your brows furrowed. "Hey, it's okay. I was going to pay anyway. I was the one who invited you out."

"Thank you. I'll repay you next time." You didn't respond, only started walking towards where the small restaurant was located. The walk there was silent, not an uncomfortable one though, of course.

Adrien looked relaxed, having a small smile on his face the whole time he were with you. "Can I... ask- tell you something." You spoke up.

Adrien gave confirming look. "Yeah, sure."

"Well... there's this thing I've been confused about." You paused; he looked at you telling you to continue. "My feelings. There's this girl... um, Marinette, actually. I've recently been getting all like- crushy- no- I just feel like I have a crush on her." Adrien gave you a wide smile, letting out a short laugh.

"So, what are you confused about then?" He asked.

"See, there's also this other girl... Uh- she goes to a different school so you don't know her. But I thought- or think I like her too. And I've liked this girl longer than I've liked Marinette. I've only just realized how I felt towards Marinette."

Adrien put his hand on his chin like he were thinking  of what to say. "Hm... yeah, I guess that is kinda confusing. Well, I think it all goes down to who you trust and feel more comfortable with. Who can you really be yourself around. I don't know this other girl you're talking about, but I do know Marinette; and I know Marinette is a sweet nice girl, you both would be fit for each other."

You let out a sigh you didn't know you were holding. It feels like a weight had been lifted off your shoulders. "Gah, thanks Adrien. It felt nice talking to someone about this." You gave him a short side hug.

"Of course, you're my best friend."

You opened the door to the small restaurant letting Adrien walk in first. Adrien looked on the menu for what to get before leaning over to you. "I don't know what to get, there's so many options."

"I recommend [favorite food]. It's my favorite. I always get it when I come here."

You both sat in your booths waiting for the food to arrive. While waiting, you looked up at one of the tv's unfortunately seeing what looked like an akumatized victim. "I'll be right back. I've got to use the restroom." You excused yourself from the table walking towards the bathroom. The back door was close to the restroom door so you snuck out through there when no one was looking.

Plagg rose from the fanny pack rubbing his eyes. "Do we seriously have to-"

"Plagg, claws out!"

After transforming to your alter ego, you raced to the grand Paris hotel, as thats where the clips looked like it was filmed. And of course, there was a akumatized villain cornering Chloe, prince Ali, and his mother. She looked like she was spraying fumes everywhere.

You hopped on the window interrupting her speech. "Can we get some fresh air in here?" You jumped in front of the group to block them from the akuma's shots. You extended your staff swinging the perfume girl around and into another room.

You looked down out the window, extending your staff to reach the bottom. The group could slide down the pole onto the ground safely. "Emergency evacuation. Everyone slide down my staff."

"It's much too dangerous for the prince." The lady said.

"You're right." You grabbed one of the metal bowls nearby setting it on his head. "Safety first."

You slid down first, continuing to hold the staff up for the rest. Once everyone reached the ground, they got into their car parked next to the building. The lady was driving, you in the passenger, prince Ali behind you, and Chloe behind the driver. There was a terrible smell that filled the car, almost suffocating you. "Can we open the window? This fish smell is even too much for a cat."

The car windows opened, you immediately sticking a your head out and releasing a sigh, like a dog. "We have precisely nine minutes to get to the hospital. The prince is on a very strict schedule."

"What? There's a villain on the loose. We can't put the prince at risk." The car shook, seeming like something landed on the roof. You looked up from out the window seeing the villain. "My prince, fancy seeing you here. What a stroll of luck."

You quick reached over to close all the windows; unfortunately she grabbed onto the sunroof window not letting it shut. "My prince, I'll take you to the Pont Des Arts where we'll seal our love." She started releasing her fumes into the car. You didn't have enough time to open a widow or door before inhaling the toxic fumes.

It was like all your own thoughts had been clouded, now only thinking of how to honor the princess fragrance. Princess fragrance was now controlling everything you did, and there was nothing you could do about it.

You held a box with a padlock in it for the two lovers, Princess Fragrance and prince Ali. You bowed down to her offering the padlock for her to take. "This will lock our love forever, my prince."

"At your service, Princess Fragrance."

A yoyo knocked the padlock out of Princess Fragrance's hand and into the river. "Not so fast royal pains in the neck." Ladybug said.

"Servants, attack! Take her earrings!"

You ran at Ladybug, stretching your hand out towards her ears. She grabbed your wrist pulling you over her back throwing you on the ground. You got back up extending your staff to hit her while she was distracted. She flew back landing on her feet. "Snap out of it, Catwoman! It's me, Ladybug."

"Give me your miraculous!" You sang.

She shook her head running at you. You both broke into a fight, you getting a hit at her every now and then as she did you. After a few minutes she jumped on one of the lamp posts dodging when you hit with your staff. When you extend your staff she hung onto the edge before lowering herself on the boat, pulling you over to her. She shook the staff causing you to let go and fly down on the boat. "Nice of you to drop in."

"Give me your miraculous." You sang again. "Cataclysm!"

You ran at Ladybug to touch her, she tripped you causing you to fall into the firework controller. All the fireworks started going off; Ladybug grabbed your tail throwing you in the water.

You swam back to the sidewalk by the river coughing out a little bit or water. All of a sudden you felt like yourself again, confused on how and when you got there. Based on the little ladybugs flying around you knew Ladybug must've already cleared the akuma.

You went back to the back where the restaurant you were previously at was and detransformed. You snuck back in the restaurant sitting with Adrien, he smiled upon seeing you. "Everything fine?" You nodded. "I had to call my mom to let her know I was here."