"Is everything okay?" she sighed and leaned forward wrapping her arms around me.
"I missed you" She whisper and then kiss my cheek.
"Me too sweetie. What are you doing here?" I asked standing back up and focusing on my file.
"I need a distraction. What are you working on?" She said appearing suddenly at my side.
"A mole"
"Oh juicy" She joked.

Ok what is she really doing here?

"Y/n?"
"Please give me work" She plead with puppy dog eyes.
"What?"
"Let me help you" she said looking down at the files.
"But you hate the mafia." I am confused.
"Listen I need a distraction, I am asking you to help me get over what happened. I need work. I need to focus on something." She explained and my heart broke a little.
"Are you sure?" She really want to get involve after fighting all this time to escape from this part of her life.
"Please"
"Fine" I said and started explaining what I was looking for in the files.

*•*•*

After about two hours of work she showed me file.
"It could be him. Alexander Diaz, speaks fluently Spanish but struggles in English. He only joined a month ago, the background check about him leaves out about 10 years of his life. For all I know he was off the radars ever since he's fifteen and he is domiciled near one of our enemies, they call themselves 'las serpientes' or 'the snakes'. I mean, he could have joined their mafia when he was a kid and now that dad's gone, he tries to infiltrate our mafia."

I don't like how she is speaking.
Our enemies.
Our mafia.
I don't want her to be a part of something she doesn't want.
"Yeah, his salary is way lower than what comes every month on his bank account. Almost the double." I state reading his file.
"Double salary. Could explain the other mafia and the Spanish... 'cause you know they are from Spain or whatever.."  She leans against my desk crossing her arms over her chest.
"Want to pay him a little visit?" She ask with a smirk.

She's liking this too much.
"Of course"

*•*•*

I sat in the car watching as Y/n walked up the pavement of Diaz' house.
"Be careful" I say in the earpiece.
"I'm alway careful brother" She says back and I know she is smirking.

One of my man knock on the window and I roll it down.
"Boss the team is in position." My men tells me.
"Be prepared to get in any second. If anything happened to my sister you are all dead." I look him dead in the eye as his face goes blank.
"Understood?"
"Yes boss"
He walks away and I roll up the window.

"Ok I'm ringing" My sister inform me.

Y/n pov:

I ring the bell and wait on the door steps for a couple of second. I am pretty sure someone is on the other side of this door, probably looking into the peephole. So I lift my head and brush my hair away from my shoulder showing off my neckline.

Let's try seduction.

Only a couple seconds later the door open revealing a very attractive latino man standing infront of me in sweatpants, no shirt on and a lot of tattoos. Oh my god, he is hot. But Tom's hotter. The tattoos though! Ugh.

"Hola" I say in my most seductive voice.
"Hola?" He says more as a question.
"¿Puedo ayudarte? " (Can I help you?) he asks leaning with his shoulder on the door frame.
"Sí. Verás, hice algunos negocios con un hombre que conoces. Bueno, creo que lo conoces. ¿Te suena Smith?" (Yeah. You see, I did some business with a man you know. Well, I think you know him. Does Smith ring a bell?) I ask leaning more on one side as I try to seduce him.
"Puede que haya oído hablar de él." (I might have heard of him.) He answers looking down at my body.
"¿Puedo entrar?" (Can I come in?) I asked looking past his shoulder.
"Claro" (of course) He smirks.