IX | Horrificator

Start from the beginning

"Of course I have. The first scene anyway. I can even tell you that it ends with a kiss between Agent Smith and Officer Jones." Chloe walked up to the same desk Adrien sat on, leaning into him. "I didn't write that." Alya remarked, confused about there being a kissing scene.

"Uh... I wrote it. It was just a little tweak, y'know to move the story forward." Nino made shy eye contact with Alya, worries about what she'd say. Alya angrily walked up to him pointing fingers. "What? You edited my script without even telling me?! That's low!"

"Who cares who wrote what. We've got to film this thing right?" Chloe interrupted, stealing a juice cup from Adrien and drinking it.

You definitely weren't going to be doing Chloe's makeup. Not that she'd allow you to do it anyway. Mylene's makeup was a piece of cake, with no complaints, and very few touch ups.

"We can't just let Mylene leave. It's wrong. We all chose her to play the leading female role, and we're all in this movie together. She needs our support. I'm gonna find her and bring her back." Marinette defending Mylene proudly. Surely she didn't want Chloe to play the lead role. It was obvious she was only excited or hoping for the kiss with Adrien.

"Always trying to save the day, aren't you, Marinette? Good luck finding that filthy hole thay scaredy-cat's hiding it" Chloe said with a mocking smile. Marinette glared at her before walking out the classroom. You stood up, walking towards the door.

"Where're you going?" Alya asked. You put your head on the door handle turning it. "I'm going to go help Marinette, of course." Alya looked shocked but happy. "Yeah, yeah, yeah! Go help her!" She then pushed you out the door closing it behind you.

Marinette was halfway down the stair, stopping when you called out to her. You sped down the steps reaching the same one she were on. "Uhh... I thought I could help you, y'know. I haven't done much anyway." Her lips were slightly parted, blush spread lightly across her face. She quickly nodded her head looking the opposite direction of you.

"I'm sorry about everything. Being producer and all must be stressful. Especially now with Chloe trying to be lead." You semi-whispered the last part, causing her to softly laugh and sigh. "Yeah, I guess it's kinda getting to me; I just hope we get Mylene back." You nodded.

"If not, maybe you could probably play lead." You remarked, smirking at her. Her eyes widened, face becoming more red than before. "W-what? Me? No... I-I couldn't. The kiss and... I don't- I don't know."

You nudged her shoulder giving her a sweet smile. "Adrien would be lucky to kiss a pretty girl like you, Marinette." Marinette was full blown bright red, looking like she were about to explode. You hadn't even realized what you said, until seeing Marinette's reaction. Talking without thinking came naturally to you, even in the worse of situations, like this. "I- is it hot in here, or- wow- it's just so-" Marinette was a stuttering mess, fanning herself with her hands to somewhat cool herself off.

You let out a quiet laugh. "I'm sorry, if that made you uncomfortable or anything. But um- I understand if you wouldn't want to do the kiss. Especially in front of a whole classroom and everything, probably would be uncomfortable."

Marinette took a deep breath, still refusing to make eye contact. "No, no, no. It's okay! Not I'm uncomfortable- I mean I'm not uncomfortable. You didn't make me uncomfortable. Q-quite the opposite, a-actually."

You smiled at that, thankful to have not messed anything up. Finally walking in the locker room you called out to Mylene. No reply. Marinette opened the girls bathroom first, walking in. "Mylene?" You followed after her.