Mrs. Shiba? ♡

The past few months have been hectic, as always, but even more hectic now that Taiju and I are getting married.

For the rest of July, Taiju and I (more like only me with a sliver of Taiju's help since he's Taiju) planned the venue, the decorations, and the catering.

Ultimately, we planned to have the traditional wedding with food everyone would like. The venue however hasn't been settled between being indoor or outdoors, considering we don't know what the weather will be like since it'll be in the beginning month of Fall.

For the month of August, we basically got the names and R.S.V.P's down for the people who would be coming to the wedding.

The wedding is more of a private one where only really close family and friends of Taiju and I'd come. So that means his siblings, his very select few of friends, and the friends from my job I'm pretty close with. The only problem is the parents.

Taiju's dad is who knows where, doing who knows what, and his mom died when he and his siblings were younger. Now as for my parents, they practically wanted nothing to do with me anymore after they figured out the guy I've been "slumming" it up with was none other than Taiju Shiba.

So my parents are way out of the question. A bit of a let down to say the least, but there's not much I can do about that.

Anyways, for the month of September we got down to the final touches.

We made sure everything was scheduled for the right day, the venue was rented out, and the decorations were to our taste. Mostly my taste, because Taiju himself, and I quote, said "I'll be too busy looking at your sexy ass to notice the decorations anyways." Man whore for real.

That was for the beginning of September. In the middle of September, Taiju and I did our fittings with our bachelors and bachelorettes. We really didn't get to have an a actual authentic bachelor or bachelorette party just because of how busy we've been planning the wedding in really short notice. And maybe because Taiju knows how I can't really handle my alcohol, so it's safe to say, it was for my own good.

Now we're at the end of September, where we check the weather, since it's closer to our wedding date, and decide if we want it indoor or outdoors.

Spoiler alert, Taiju and I are both people who can't make decisions to save our life without overthinking it a little too much for no one reason, so we decided to half and half it.

The matrimony itself will be outside, since it should be cool with a little bit of sun with the autumn breeze. The catering and food will be inside, which is a win win, because if the food was outside, we would have to worry about bugs and shit and I wouldn't be able to keep my sanity under wraps over that.

The wedding cake we decided to get was just a plain chocolate cake with white icing, but the catering would include an abundance of different cake flavors for guests to enjoy.

So since then, it's been about 2 months, and the marriage date is getting closer than ever.

October 6th, 5:40 pm

"These flowers right here are peonies, one of the most popular flowers among wedding's." I faintly heard a voice say.

I was staring off into the distance, a faint ringing of my ears growing continuously louder and louder until someone shook me.

"Mrs. Shiba? Is everything all right?" she asked. I looked at her and then looked around. Oh yeah, that's right. I'm out picking flowers for the bouquet I'll be holding and throwing to the bridesmaids. I must've spaced out for a bit.

"(Y/n) is fine." I told the employee. She nodded and continued walking me through the flowers and talking about them as I followed behind her.

Getting called "Mrs. Shiba." is still something I haven't got used to being called. Only a select few people call me that from time to time. The select few being people Taiju has hired for our wedding plans.

But I'd rather not get called that in public since it's such a dangerous name to have knowing that most people know who it belongs to and what power comes with it.

Although it's been years since Taiju's been involved in anything relatively dangerous, I can never be too safe, right?

~~

A/N: Don't murder me for the short chapter fr. I've been working and having no free time at the end of the day, and I just noticed it's been so long since i've gotten a chapter out and I wanted to put this out to let y'all know i'm alive 😍. This story's one year anniversary is coming up soon which is crazy! But anyways, no promises or any idea when i'll get the next chapter out, but i'll write it and (hopefully) get it out asap! ❤️

~~

(Voting would be greatly appreciated!)

757 words <3