Siblings ♡

⚠️SLIGHT MANGA SPOILERS⚠

A/N: (f/r) = favorite restaurant

~~

11:27 am

I woke up to the sound of my alarm being faintly heard from beside of me. I reached over to grab my phone to turn off the alarm. As I turned off the alarm, I heard a knock on my door. I groaned.

'It's not necessarily early, but who could be here unexpectedly?' I thought.

"Give me a second!" I yelled. I got up from my bed and threw a hoodie and some sweats on, to look "decent", I guess I could say.

I walked to the door of my apartment and checked through the peephole. To my surprise, I see two familiar siblings standing outside of my door. Yuzuha and Hakkai Shiba.

I unlocked the door and opened it, and as soon as I barely cracked the door open, Yuzuha already pushed her way inside. "Gah, (Y/n). What are you doing sleeping in so late? We messaged and called your phone so many times." Yuzuha said, with a roll of her eyes. "Good morning to you too." I said, rolling my eyes back.

I looked back out my door to see Hakkai still standing out there with a small smile on his face. "You can come in, you know? We've known each other for so long, yet you still get nervous around me sometimes." I teased. Hakkai shook his head rapidly and said, "It's not that (Y/n)! I just didn't want to be rude like my SISTER over there." Hakkai said as he stared daggers at Yuzuha.

Yuzuha responded with a wave of her hand, as if she was dismissing what Hakkai said. "(Y/n) should be used to it by now, but enough about that, Inui messaged us earlier saying you were going to come by later and talk to us about something." Yuzuha said.

I stared at her with a subtle, confused look, then it hit me. 'Oh shit- I almost forgot I wanted to talk to them about their brother.' I thought.

"Oh yeah. First, I think you guys should come in and sit down. I literally just got up, so give me a second to process this shit." I let Hakkai in as he followed Yuzuha to the living room. They sat on the biggest couch in the living room, as I sat in between them, so I could talk to them about what could've arguably been the dumbest idea.

"Ahem, well yesterday night I went to go take a walk to that church I usually just hangout by, and you would not guess who I saw." I said with the widest grin on my face.

At the time, it didn't really hit me how there really wasn't anything to have such a stupidly large grin on my face for, but for some reason, it didn't register to me how bad of an idea this potentially could be.

Yuzuha and Hakkai looked at me with wide eyes and deadpanned facial expressions. "Who?" Hakkai said. "I have a pretty good idea on who you could be talking about." Yuzuha said.

Considering it was Christmas yesterday, and they knew that one person religiously goes to a church every year to pray, they still let me answer anyway. "Welllll, if you were thinking of Taiju then you guessed correctly." I said, smiling and turning my head between the two, smiling at the both of them.

"..."

They both said nothing and gave me the most straightest of faces, and then Hakkai spoke up and said, "Okay? What's your point for this whole conversation (Y/n)?" Hakkai finished. I stood up and looked down at the both of them.

"Alright alright, so I may or may not have struck up a little conversation with him, butttt, it ended up a pretty good convo, if I do say so myself." I said. "I just said hello, and told him where I heard him from, blah blah blah, BUT! What reallyyy grasped my attention in the conversation, was whenever I mentioned you guys to him." I said. After I said that, Yuzuha spoke up, "Okay and? Where exactly are you going with this (Y/n)?"