Club ♡

December 29th

It had been a couple of days since the incident that had happened between me and Inui, and since that day, we haven't spoken much.

I could tell Inui wasn't that upset though, because after that day, he messaged me to let me know that Draken was back in town, so I figured we didn't have any bad blood.

I messaged him back to let him know that I would be coming up to the shop sometime this week, giving him a heads up just in case he's a little more upset than I think.

I've been pretty busy since that day to be honest.

For the last couple of days, I have been going to and from work, getting called in to help with a procedure or something.

I don't really work that much, I just get called in if needed from time to time.

I was pretty glad though, keeping busy kept my thoughts from going rampant.

And just like that, two more days had passed in no time, which brought us to the end of the year and New Years Eve.

Late afternoon of December 31st

Today so happened to be the day that Taiju 'invited' me to go out with him.

I was on my way to D&D Motors to meet up with Inui and Draken. Before I got in my car, I shot Yuzuha and Hakkai a text, so I could let them in on the plans as well, and told them to meet me at D&D.

A little while after, I made it to the bike shop.

I parked and got out of my car and headed into the shop. Whenever I walked in, everyone was already there.

Draken and Inui were behind the desk, while Yuzuha was leaning against the front of it with her elbows. Hakkai was standing off to the side of her, also on the desk, elbow propped and leaning against it.

"Way to be late." Yuzuha said, as everyone's attention was on me. "You're the one who arranged this meeting, yet you still took your sweet time to get over here." Inui pitched in. I was secretly glad that Inui spoke to me.

I walked towards where everyone was so that I could join into the conversation as well. "Yeah, yeah. But guess what? I'm here now and that's all that matters." I said, smiling.

I said hey to one of the only people that would be happy to see my presence. "Anyways, hey Kennn. How was your little vacation?" I asked him.

Draken told me how everything pertaining to the trip went.

I gave small nods and remarks to the things he was saying. It sounded like Draken enjoyed his time, but after he finished what he was saying, I decided to get on with what I wanted to talk about.

"So, I know this might be on short notice, but I have some news." I said with a little cheeriness in my tone. Everyone stared at me, waiting for what I was going to say.

"You guys sure know how to set the mood, but Taiju invited me to hangout with him and I wanted to bring you guys." I said with a smile.

I continued on, "Yuzuha and Hakkai need to come by default, but I'm choosing to invite Inui and Draken as well." I finished my sentence, waiting for them to say anything about what I had just told them.

Hakkai looked at Yuzuha and then back at me. "(Y/n)? What did you do for this to happen?" Yuzuha asked.

Inui cleared his throat while I stood there looking for something to say.

"Why did you think I did something to get this to happen?" I asked Yuzuha, sporting a fake pout.

Yuzuha looked at me with a 'because you're (Y/n)?' expression on her face. I just nodded my head and decided to move on, Yuzuha's facial expression telling me everything.