Proposal ♡

A/N: Thank y'all for 100+ reads and for adding my story to your libraries! Much love!

~~

7:00 pm

We were still on the road making our way to Taiju's place.

Taiju lives a pretty good way from other people in Tokyo, considering he stays at a secluded estate. I decided to speak up and ask him how long we had until we got there.

"Not that long. Why so eager?" Taiju asked me, but kept his eyes on the road. I looked at him and answered, "I'm not. I was just wondering is all."

I turned back towards the window, propping my arm against the door and my cheek against my hand.

'I better be careful about how I act around him. Even though at this point I feel he wouldn't harm me, mans could still have no hesitation to kill me if needed.' I thought.

Okay, maybe I'm being a little paranoid. Taiju wouldn't kill me but even then, I don't want to give him any type of reason to even think about harming me.

7:33 pm

We ended up getting to his place about thirty minutes later.

As I was unbuckling my seat belt, Taiju turned towards me, leaned over the console between us, and took my chin in hand and kissed me.

My eyes widened in shock as he pulled back from the kiss a few seconds later. I was panting for air, the kiss quite literally raking my breath away because what the fuck?

I stared back at him, not sure how to register what just happened.

"God, you're so beautiful (Y/n)." Taiju said. Me still not knowing how to react, I just gave him a breathless and confused thank you in response.

Taiju leaned back towards me, but this time aiming for my ear as he whispered quietly but loud enough for me to hear, "You want me to make you my toy, (Y/n)? Give you the best sex that no one else would ever give you? Yeah?" My eyes widened. "I-"

Before I could say anything, I felt as if I had jerked forward.

I looked around with my heart racing not sure what was going on around me. I looked around my lap and noticed that I was still buckled in, but we weren't moving.

I looked over at Taiju and he said, "I see you're awake. I could've shook you awake like a normal person, but what fun comes with that? So instead, as I was pulling in I just slammed on the brakes to get you to wake up." Taiju said, almost nonchalantly.

I looked at him as if he was crazy and let what he said go over my head as I thought about what was happening before that.

Considering we had just got to his place and things were still as they were before, what I was seeing earlier was none other than a dream.

'What the hell kind of dream was that? I don't want to be Taiju's toy or be used by him... right? No, what am I saying!? Of course I don't.'

I looked through the windshield and took in the details of Taiju's place. Now, we all know this mans is rich. Like Taiju is RICH RICH, and his house shows it all.

What stood in front of us was a huge estate with four garages, and of course the big ass house, which looked to be more on the modern side with a sleek, white base as the color of the house, with dark roofing.

I decided to unbuckle my seat belt and grabbed my things before exiting the car, looking behind me as I got out, closing the car door.

It was pretty dark, but I could make out that he had a round-about driveway with a fountain accompanying the middle of it. I turned back towards the house and took in some more of its glory. 'This house looks to AT LEAST have 10 bedrooms. It's huge as fuck.' I thought.