Are you serious right now? ♡

Back at home; 4:01 pm

I took my birth control pills before I got out of my car since it had just turned 4 pm. I walked to the front door after taking the pills and getting out of my car.

I inserted the keys to Taiju's place (and I guess my, which still sounds weird to say), opening the door after.

As soon as I walked in, I was met in the corridor by Taiju. I jolted a bit, not expecting him to just be standing there.

We stood and stared at each other for a second before I could voice my surprise. And I couldn't even voice my surprise because Taiju spoke.

"How would you feel about the wedding being on October 9th?" Taiju immediately asked. I looked at him. "You couldn't have been, I don't know, sitting in the living room and waiting until I came in there to ask instead of just standing here all creepy?" I asked.

Taiju didn't say anything, just tilting his head slightly to the side with a blank expression on his face and crossing his arms as he waited for my answer. I rolled my eyes, walking the rest of the way to shut the door behind me and taking off my shoes.

"Well," I started as I hung my car keys on the key hook. "You don't think it's too soon?" I asked, looking at him as if this whole relationship wasn't too soon or nothing. "The sooner the better right?" Taiju questioned with a smirk on his face.

Taiju walked towards me, me having no choice but to back step until my back hit the door. Taiju wrapped his arms around my waist and brought his head to ear level with mine.

"The sooner your last name is mine, the sooner you really get to be all mine, and just mine." Taiju whispered in my ear.

Before I could comment on what Taiju said and pretty much tell him that he knows I am all his, he moved his head down a bit lower to be level with my neck and started giving light bites and kisses on it.

I breathed a shaky breath, not sure how to think since I was kind of going into a sensory overload with Taiju giving hickey's on my neck, his hands placed on my hips as he massaged them.

Between a few shaky breaths, I asked, "Weren't you just asking me about the wedding date?" Taiju's response was a muffled and brief, "It can wait."

I wanted to say something more, but the words had dissipated once Taiju moved one of his hands off of my hip and placed it between my legs, rubbing my pussy over my jean shorts.

"Fuck." I cursed softly, throwing my head back against the door in the process. "Just let me help you relax for a second, yeah?" Taiju said, not wasting any time pulling my shorts down a little past my thighs but still above my knees.

I nodded my head, wetting my lips and letting a deep breath out through my nose as Taiju kissed my clit through my underwear.

I sighed softly, tightly shutting my eyes as I used my other senses to feel what Taiju was doing to me. One of those things was being able to feel him pulling my underwear down to match my shorts pooled around my thighs, but not being able to see him do it.

"All I want you to do for me is feel good, okay?" Taiju commanded, not even giving me a chance to do anything before he started to attack my clit with his tongue.

I gasped, one hand against the door, and the other combing and grabbing onto Taiju's blue locks. Out of nowhere, Taiju stuck his ring finger, which was shortly followed by his index finger into my pussy.

I moaned a bit loudly, taken a little by surprise by the feeling of Taiju's fingers invading my inner walls, the pleasure building up to be so much more with the doubled stimulation.