Moving ♡

Yuzuha ended up picking up the phone a few seconds later.

The call was kept short and sweet, informing her on what Taiju told me.

Yuzuha agreed to come pick me up, and she even insisted on picking up boxes to help with the move.

I thanked her and ended the call. I sat on the sidewalk as I waited for Yuzuha.

Once Yuzuha got here, I dusted myself off and got in the passenger seat since Hakkai wasn't with her.

We both greeted each other as I closed the door and put my seatbelt on. Yuzuha and I listened to music while she drove us to my place.

20 minutes later

We arrived at my soon to be old apartment complex and parked beside my car.

We both got out of the car, carrying the totes and boxes up to my place.

I let us into my place, taking our shoes off as we got inside and setting down what we were carrying.

I sighed. "Alright, I say we split up and work in individual parts of the place, yeah?" I asked Yuzuha.

I have a decent sized place, but since I live on my own, there really isn't that much to do. Yuzuha agreed and took a few totes and started working on packing up the bathroom.

I took a few boxes and made my way towards my room.

I started in my closet area to pack away my clothes, shoes, and whatever else was in there.

Some of the things were thrown in a pile in the middle of the room, a way for me to know that I won't be taking that with me.

I was going to donate the things I know I wouldn't need, like some clothes, kitchenware, or things in my living room.

About an hour and a half later, Yuzuha and I finished around the place.

Everything was packed and labeled except for the much bigger things.

I wasn't taking any of my furniture besides my vanity that I didn't want to get rid of.

Yuzuha told me she texted Taiju to get someone to pick up the vanity so that we didn't have to worry about it.

All we had to do now was take the boxes and set them in my car.

We took our time getting the boxes from my place to the car, because we weren't in any sort of a rush.

I have a fairly spacey car, so we started putting stuff in the backseat. Once the backseat got full, we started putting the stuff in the trunk.

Everything was packed away and ready to go once the moving truck pulled up.

We helped carry the furniture and other heavier objects into the moving truck.

They offered to take it to the donation spot.

I thanked them, and the person left, making their way to the donation place.

I stretched and exhaled deeply. "Gosh that was a lot of work." I said.

"Tell me about it." Yuzuha responded.

It was the first time in a while since I've done something so laborious like that, but now the hard part is over.

I gave Yuzuha a hug and told her how much I appreciated her help.

Yuzuha told me it was no big deal and that she would do anything for me, no matter what it was.

Yuzuha was a little surprised with me, her best friend, suddenly moving in with her brother, even though we weren't together or anything like that.

But she didn't say anything, not wanting to question anything that has nothing to do with her.