That's enough right there! ♡

A couple days later; 2:03 pm, July 7th

"So why are we here again?" Yuzuha asked, a complaining tone heavy in her voice.

Yuzuha was following behind me, holding a few wedding dresses in her arms. I was walking in front of her as I went through rows and rows of the said dresses, looking through them and picking out the ones that caught my eye.

"We're here, because Taiju told me to come here. Taiju told me he made an appointment and that I would have to make it, no excuses." I responded to Yuzuha's question.

"Yeah, but was it written in the fine print that I had to be dragged along?" Yuzuha questioned. I stopped looking through the dresses as I turned to look at Yuzuha.

"Of course not, but someone has to accompany me right? And who else but my oh so wonderful and soon-to-be sister-in-law would be fit for the job?" I questioned, more like a statement.

Yuzuha rolled her eyes, a small smile on her face. "You better be lucky that Taiju couldn't even accompany you due to the rules of getting married." Yuzuha said.

I laughed, resuming my way through the wedding dresses as I added more to the already big and growing stack in Yuzuha's hands.

Once I was content with my finds, we took it to the rented out room that came with the appointment Taiju made.

We walked in the room and shut the door behind us, which was pretty spacious, and hung the dresses accompanied with the hangers up on a rack that was provided in the room.

I stood back a few feet away from the dresses, getting a far away look of them to see them as a whole. I tilted my head, getting various angles and views of the dresses in front of me.

The dresses ranged from all different styles from long to short, mermaid style, ballroom style, form fitting, low cut style, lace with and without flowers, and even some with a slit up the leg.

Yuzuha walked up and stood to the left of me. I decided to ask Yuzuha for her opinion. "So? Any thoughts?" I asked Yuzuha.

"My thoughts are, these dresses are awfully overpriced, I'm hungry, and do you guys even have a set date for your wedding?" Yuzuha said.

I rolled my eyes, her given thoughts not contributing at all to what I asked. "True, but I'm not paying for them, we'll get some food after, and no there's not." I answered Yuzuha's recent questions.

Yuzuha was content with the first two answers but the last answer wasn't to her level. "So, we're here looking for dresses and you guys don't even have a set date?" Yuzuha questioned, eyes narrowed a bit as she looked at me.

"No?" I answered. "So, if you guys don't even have a set date, then I assume you don't even have a venue, location, or other shit like that that is needed for weddings?" Yuzuha questioned me once again.

"Mm, not that I know of." I answered. Yuzuha nodded her head, kissing her teeth in the process before speaking up once again.

"Then why in the hell is Taiju sending you to look for dresses when you don't even have any planned place to apply it to?" Yuzuha asked.

"Another great question that I do not have the answer for." I said, sitting down on the sofa that was placed adjacent to the rack of the hung up dresses.

"Why does that even matter?" I asked, propping my elbow on the arm of the couch and leaning my cheek against my hand.

Yuzuha turned and stood in front. "Um, because what if you do it outside? Or what if it's an inside venue? And what if you don't know if you want a short dress to match the weather or a long dress to match the vibe?" Yuzuha queried.