Relax ♡

"(Y/n)? (Y/N)!" someone yelled.

I jerked awake from the faraway sound of someone's voice paired with them violently shaking my body.

I blinked slowly while I brought my hand up to rub the sleep out of my eyes. After a couple rubs, my eyes adjusted to the all too familiar faces I have grown accustomed to.

"Hey Yuzuha and Hakkai. Damn... I must've fallen asleep. What time is it?" I mumbled as I yawned. "It's about 4:45." Hakkai answered.

I sat up on the couch as I stretched with a groan. "I know you did not sleep on my throw pillow? (Y/n) you know how I feel about that." Yuzuha pouted.

I laughed, still a little bit sleepy from being woken up. "I know. I'm sorry." I smiled at her. "It's fine since its you, I guess." Yuzuha said, playfully rolling her eyes. I stood up and cracked my back, sighing from the relief.

"So? What's the plan for today?" I asked Yuzuha, my voice still laced with sleep. Yuzuha shrugged and said, "I figured you would want to stay in or something. You've been out all day and I want to stay in and lounge around for the rest of the day as well." I nodded my head, completely in agreement with what Yuzuha said.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a strawberry lemonade from the fridge. I twisted the cap and took a swig from the bottle, sighing from the taste. "Hakkai? You should stay and hang out with us too." I suggested.

I figured if Yuzuha wasn't busy, then Hakkai wasn't either. I missed Yuzuha as well as the youngest of the Shiba siblings.

Hakkai wasn't too obligated with my suggestion either, considering he enjoys being in his sister's presence along with mine.

"Sure. Got any idea on what you wanna do?" Hakkai said. Hakkai sat on a stool by the island in the kitchen.

I placed my drink on the island and leaned onto it with my elbows. "Mmm, some." I said. "Go ahead." Yuzuha said from the living room.

I voiced to them what I wanted to do, and they listened until after I finished.

"You wanna do facemasks, eat, and play board games?" they both asked in unison. I nodded my head.

Another great asset of Yuzuha's place is that she owns a great abundance of board games from her childhood.

And also a nice sized kitchen that would be perfect for baking.

"Oo, and we can bake something." I said cheerily. The siblings looked at me as if I were some child, but agreed nevertheless.

Since it was still relatively early in the afternoon, I suggested that we should play a board game first to pass the time.

Out of all the board games, I pulled out 'Sorry!' since it's one of those games where the rounds last for about an hour or so.

I picked the blue pieces, while Yuzuha chose the yellow pieces and Hakkai chose the green pieces. We drew the card and moved forward, backward, or not all, depending on whatever card was chosen.

We played until someone won, and by the time someone won, it was a little past six.

Yuzuha ended up taking the victory, happily rubbing it into me and Hakkai's faces. We both rolled our eyes, clearly dismissing Yuzuha and her victory.

I stood up from the floor and stretched my legs while Hakkai did the same.

"Alright, now that Yuzuha has taken the victory." I started. I pulled my phone out and checked the time. "Since it is 6:07, let's do facemasks!" I said, excitingly.

I pulled Yuzuha up from the floor and grabbed Hakkai's hand. I dragged them all the way to Yuzuha's bathroom so that we could get started.

I knew that Hakkai was alright with doing skin care since it's a big part of modeling. Yuzuha was too since she values skin care for her everyday life.