Cyber sex ♡

A/N: 12 days later and back with another chapter! I've had this chapter finished since Tuesday (lol...) the only reason I didn't publish it was, because I edited all of the recent chapters. Could I have put this chapter out? Yeah, but I didn't put it out, because sometimes when I go back on a chapter I've wrote days after I've written it, I'm able to add more to it and think about things I wasn't thinking about when I first started writing it. Anyways, enjoy 😁!

~~

And I did know exactly what to do.

There has been a couple of times where Taiju and I had cyber sex, which is just "sex" over the phone.

Times where one of us was either at home or work and one of us gets needy. Obviously, what resulted in these times would be when Taiju got too impatient to wait until he got home or until I got home.

Now, imagine that but this time me being miles away and it being about two days without me being with him.

Taiju wouldn't admit that he was needy, but he knew for a fact that I was needy, if not more needy, than him.

And on top of that, I'm a little tipsy, and I'm over here with other people while Taiju is at work, so this and the thrill of possibly being heard or not has never, and will never, fail to excite me, for a number of reasons.

"Pretty girl. Will you take your dress off for me?" Taiju asked, lust dripping off of every word. I nodded my head as I took one of the many pillows from behind me to prop my phone against it in front of me.

I planted my feet on the bed, my opened legs showcasing the black, lacy underwear I wore as I sat against the pillows behind me.

Taiju's breath hitched as I unzipped the zipper of my dress and gripped the bottom hem of it, pulling it up and over my head.

My boobs were on full display due to the lack of bra, and Taiju was silently thanking the Gods up above. I bit my lip as I leaned back a bit, cupping a boob in my left hand and slithering my other hand between my slightly opened legs, rubbing my clit over my panties.

Soft moans rolled off my tongue as I threw my head back. Taiju finally gave in to his needs and propped his phone against something on his desk.

Taiju discarded his dress coat and unbuttoned his dress shirt all the way to reveal his abs and tattoos, also to make sure he wouldn't cause a mess on himself when all of this was over.

But my head didn't lift up until I heard the jingle of his belt being heard. My eyes trailed from his abs to his now pulled down pants that were pushed down enough to just reveal his dick.

I bit my lips from the sight of Taiju, being able to only wish he were here with me. The tip was a flushed red, pre-cum building up from the slit as Taiju let a trail of spit spill from his tongue and onto his dick for some added lubricant. Taiju started to pump at an agonizingly slow pace from base to tip.

I picked up the pace of my fingers on my clit, the friction from my underwear and the movement of my fingers causing my moans to pick up in volume. My head threw back once more as I pinched my nipple.

I don't know if it was the remaining alcohol in my system or my sober thoughts, because I started to get a little more careless, words slipping from my mouth mindlessly. "Wish you-" I moaned. "Wish you were here, Taiju." I breathlessly said.

Taiju tightened his hand up a bit, more pre-cum coming out from the small squeeze. "Yeah? How much do you wish I was there? Talk to me, doll." Taiju said back in a sultry voice.

What Taiju had said went over my head, my fingers moving to the tone of his voice to pleasure myself before getting snapped out of my movements from Taiju's voice. "Look at me." Taiju said in a more stern voice.