Jet ♡

May 7th; 7:30 pm

I had work earlier today and once I got off of work, I came straight home.

Sadly, Taiju wasn't here when I got home. I assumed he was still doing whatever business he had to take care of for today.

As of right now, I have been in the hot tub waiting for him to get off.

Today was also the day before I had to go to France with Yuzuha and Hakkai.

Yuzuha had texted me the details earlier, which consisted of what time I should be at the airport. And surprisingly, we didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn because the flight was at 3:00 pm.

Since there is a drastic time difference between Japan and France, we were going to be getting there rather late in the afternoon, but the trip wouldn't start until the next day, as we will be taking the last few hours of the time when we get there just to settle.

I looked over the horizon, slightly moving the water around me as I watched the sunset. I watched the sunset a bit before whipping my head around from the sudden sound of a whistle. Of course, it was just Taiju.

With a surprised gasp and a wide smile, I hurried out of the hot tub before throwing my arms around Taiju in a hug. "Really? You're still wet (Y/n)." Taiju said.

I didn't care as I squished my cheek up against his chest and Taiju didn't really seem to care all that much since he wrapped his arms around me to return the affection.

A slight breeze had blown which caused me to shiver a bit. Taiju pulled away to let me grab my towel which sat on one of the lounge chairs. I went over and grabbed the towel, wrapping it around myself as I went back over to Taiju.

"Let's go inside." Taiju said. I grasped Taiju's hand and led the way, happily entering our home with Taiju trailing behind me.

"Baby. I know you're not going to see me for a bit, but you act like you won't be coming back ever." Taiju stated. Which is true.

Whatever Taiju was doing the around house, I was doing around the house, following him around and somehow making everything a two person job.

We were both a little more clingy than usual. And obviously, by we, I mean me. I was the one who was actually clinging to Taiju.

Being gone and away from him for a few days caused me to want to get as much time as I could with Taiju before I left.

Luckily for Taiju, I had to pack which meant I had to pull away from him and go upstairs.

I went into the closet and got the bag of luggage that was a little bit on the larger side, but trust me it was for good reason and I will not let it lead to overpacking.

The sound of a zipper being unzipped resounded in the closet as I opened the biggest part of the luggage.

According to Yuzuha, we were going to be in France for three days and two nights. I calculated in my head on how many outfits I would need and it came down to me packing three everyday outfits and two outfits for whenever I went to bed. Along with these outfits, I packed two dresses.

Yuzuha had specified in one of the texts she had sent earlier to pack something on the more fancy side since we would be going to a dinner on one of the days we spent down there and to an afterparty on another day.

So to abide by Yuzuha's wishes, I packed a burgundy, spaghetti strapped, mid-thigh dress that had a small slit up one of the thighs. This dress was for the day we have dinner.

The other dress I was packing was more on the elegant side compared to the other, which is why I would be using it for the afterparty.

It was longer and more formal than the other dress. It was a satin red, strapless dress that went all the way to the floor, a bit poofy and covered my feet when I wore the dress. I decided to pack the matching red shawl with it as well to be as "elegant" as possible.